Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I bet 2013 we'll see the return of the Black/True Reds!

You dont have to bet we already kno whats next. unless they gonna create a new colorway & if thats a long shot

Im pretty sure the picture is fake as Nike wont even starting making these until at least June. So nike wouldnt put out a picture unless it was the official final shoe.

I will be happy with either XI that releases this year
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

is it just a cheap Photoshop from the Jumpan23 website????

9c1d1836bb77bf9155174a4bf43a01ba.gif
I knew it looked like the exact same pic as the concord one, maybe they got lazy

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

and that is why modern-notoriety <<<

Whoa dude?!?!?!? 

Nobody said it was official and if you paid any attention to the concord release you would know that there is no way that a sample pic would make it out this early.

Some of you like to hate when theres no reason to hate.  The man confirmed what everyone has been debating and you mad cause they used a photoshop to get the point across to the visionary learners
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take er easy people!

Oh ya........2 pairs minimum
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wouldn't be right if I didn't put that in there
pimp.gif

you the one getting your panties in a bunch
laugh.gif

im not hating. they (MN) put it on their website and passed it off as an official catalog pic. cant deny that

and i dont need to be paying attention to no concord release.. i been on here since 01. i know how these things work

I think as time nears close to release date people will be hyping these up and talking about how clean these are...and how these are underrated...and blah blah blah..
eyes.gif

I expect the same kinda mayhem when these drop as any of the other XI's before it...maybe not to the same extent of the Concords and Spacejams..but still chaotic.

id love to see columbias with a real blue tinted sole this xmas. such a clean shoe and i miss my og pairs

How much do you guys think these are gonna resell for right after, cause I don't think I can handle the camp out lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom