Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

just get some 01s for around 300, gotta search for a minute but its worth it
If you're not wearing them, then, yes, that's a good deal.  Otherwise, them joints are 11 yrs old and would crumble like cake upon 1st step.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

If you're not wearing them, then, yes, that's a good deal.  Otherwise, them joints are 11 yrs old and would crumble like cake upon 1st step.
sick.gif
 You must have the XI's confused with IX's or other J's because XI's DO NOT crumble.... I just bought a DS pair of 01 Breds a couple months ago that I wear and they are perfectly fine........ The only thing you have to worry about are the OG's 1995-96 XI's because of the soft midsole......

not true...the sole would possibly just separate but no crumbling....even if that's the case, it's fixable.. 

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

not true...the sole would possibly just separate but no crumbling....even if that's the case, it's fixable.. 

come on guys i wear my OGs all the time, casual as it may be but still they hold up strong and if they seperate barge cement fixes them perfectly. so dont be scared to get a pair from 95-96 either

Here we go again another chance for fake sneaker heads to come out during christmas and ruin %@@* again. I can just imagine what we will see on resale prices on these. Might want to go cop your DS 2001 pair now while the prices are still reasonable. Learn your history kiddies i bet half of the kids coming out this christmas weren't alive when the OG Colombia's first came out.

definite nay, the whites are so nice and while youre at it scoop up the replacements on fullylaced.com before they sell out

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Keeping the white laces or adding some University Blue laces to them? yay or nay?

Nay.
30t6p3b.gif

I've never swapped laces on my Jordans ever, I'm not a big fan of all white sneaks but the Columbias are luscious!  I'll prob keep them au naturale 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Keeping the white laces or adding some University Blue laces to them? yay or nay?

Nay.
30t6p3b.gif

I've never swapped laces on my Jordans ever, I'm not a big fan of all white sneaks but the Columbias are luscious!  I'll prob keep them au naturale 

Goo bro, because keeping them OG is usually the best thing to do.
Unless its the Stealth 3's, where they look better with black laces.

Do it if you like it !

Im currently rocking black laces (from blk/red XI) in my Columbias and vice verca.
pimp.gif

I will only be buying a pair as trade bate for another pair. i Personally don't like the Columbia's.

Gotta stay all natural with laces, just like thefella who originally wore them in game. Im on the fence about these though, seen em around during my lifetime but have never been interested really. They would be nice if I had the all star jersey to go with them though

These will not be releasing this year. Owner of Local shop around me told me he went to meeting a week ago and that they scratched these for the bred 11s.

Originally Posted by Raposo927

These will not be releasing this year. Owner of Local shop around me told me he went to meeting a week ago and that they scratched these for the bred 11s.

frown.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom