Air Jordan XI Concord 2011 - Shoebox Signed by Tinker Hatfield - DS sz 12

Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Concord 2011 Retro - Tinker Hatfield Signed Shoebox
Condition: Deadstock
Size: 12
Price: $500 OBO

Extremely rare 100% Authentic Air Jordan XI Concord Retro with shoebox signed by legendary Air Jordan designer Tinker Hatfield. These shoes were purchased at the special launch event held at Niketown Portland on December 23, 2011 for the much anticipated release of the most iconic shoe in the Air Jordan line.

Legendary Air Jordan shoe designer Tinker Hatfield was on hand to greet fans and sign the shoeboxes for the first 100 attendees. Receipt, as seen in pictures, will be provided for proof of authenticity for not only the shoes, but Tinker Hatfield's autograph.

Shoes are completely deadstock. They have never been worn or tried on. I placed the shoes in a vacuum sealed bag as soon as I got home from the special event. They have only been taken out of the bag so I can take pictures of them for this posting. After taking the pictures I placed the shoes back in the bag.

Soles are still mostly icy blue but there is some slight yellowing on the bottom which can't be seen from the side, only looking directly on the bottom. Please refer to pictures. There's also some minor dust on the upper mesh that's hard to see but should be able to be wiped off. I provided pictures of it but it's minimal so it doesn't really show up.

Shoes wil be sold with complete packaging (original signed shoebox, concord plastic cover, carbon fiber printed tissue paper, & shoe horns). Shoes will be shipped double boxed for protection.

I am a long time member of the Niketalk and sneaker hard community . I have sold numerous shoes on Niketalk and eBay with a 100% positive feedback rating. Shoes are being posted on here because I had a bad experience with an eBayer who was trying to get out of paying for the auction he won.

If the shoes are being shipped to your address I only accept Paypal. If you live in the SoCal area I am also willing to meet up in person for a cash transaction.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at yvescy@gmail.com. I will respond to email much faster as I don't go on Niketalk too often anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom