Air Jordan XI 'Concord' 2011 Via Modern Notoriety

My heart just skipped a beat @ that pic ^^^^^

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

*sigh* For those who've been patient, Thank you.

These are only samples I WAS NOT able to get more photos so I do apologize.

For the doubters, I'm not going to even bother, You all know who brought you Wolf Greys in 2010, Bordeaux Last Sept, True Blues Early Jan, Banned 1's last year and a mess of other stuff people wouldn't dare to show. 

Again, I freakin hate teasers I really do. In the coming weeks, Ill try my best to get more photos.

20hwlmf.jpg

Should we actually see more pics of these say by mid July or early August? Which ever one  it is I would wait.

For the doubters, I'm not going to even bother, You all know who brought you Wolf Greys in 2010, Bordeaux Last Sept, True Blues Early Jan, Banned 1's last year and a mess of other stuff people wouldn't dare to show. 

Again, I freakin hate teasers I really do. In the coming weeks, Ill try my best to get more photos.

20hwlmf.jpg

Should we actually see more pics of these say by mid July or early August? Which ever one  it is I would wait.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

20hwlmf.jpg

Aug-Sept.

20hwlmf.jpg

Aug-Sept.

Did they make any drastic changes to the shoe or the materials from what you could see when you looked at the shoe?

Did they make any drastic changes to the shoe or the materials from what you could see when you looked at the shoe?

20hwlmf.jpg

Aug-Sept.

So we should see pics of the shoe by mid August and through the month of September? Is that it?

20hwlmf.jpg

Aug-Sept.

So we should see pics of the shoe by mid August and through the month of September? Is that it?

XIs are only good DS......after you wear them so much the patent looks like week old Reynolds wrap.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

XIs are only good DS......after you wear them so much the patent looks like week old Reynolds wrap.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

C O O K # 45
get fit.
Try that Black Magic Tire Wet before you wear 'em too much...heard that keeps 'em shiny

Originally Posted by 4fitness

C O O K # 45
get fit.
Try that Black Magic Tire Wet before you wear 'em too much...heard that keeps 'em shiny

yeah i cant wait for some more pics. whether these have the 45 or 23 im still gonna try and get 2 or 3 pairs

yeah i cant wait for some more pics. whether these have the 45 or 23 im still gonna try and get 2 or 3 pairs

Back
Top Bottom