Air Jordan XI 'Concord' 2011 Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by AlexGod

they come pre yellowed
After seeing the recent Coolgrey and Spacejam XI i don't think so.
Only the 2000 retros had the pre-yellowed outsole, except the White/Columbias.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2u5x88z.jpg src="http://oi54.tinypic.com/2u5x88z.jpg">

You guys are probably gonna throw a fit but I couldn't hold back. Big ups to Blondesccrplyr for the news earlier this year too.

I'm at a Memorial Day event, When I get home I will share more photos. There wasn't many I was able to take BTW. but hey, how is better than never. JUMPMAN, No Nike Air WHoot!
pimp.gif

http://www.modern-notoriety.com

SHOW SOME MORE PICS PLEASE SHOW SOME MORE PICS. MATTER OF FACT SHOW LIKE 5 OR 6 PICS OF THESE!!! AND DON'T SHOW NO MORE TILL THE END OF JULY OR EARLY AUGUST.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2u5x88z.jpg src="http://oi54.tinypic.com/2u5x88z.jpg">

You guys are probably gonna throw a fit but I couldn't hold back. Big ups to Blondesccrplyr for the news earlier this year too.

I'm at a Memorial Day event, When I get home I will share more photos. There wasn't many I was able to take BTW. but hey, how is better than never. JUMPMAN, No Nike Air WHoot!
pimp.gif

http://www.modern-notoriety.com

SHOW SOME MORE PICS PLEASE SHOW SOME MORE PICS. MATTER OF FACT SHOW LIKE 5 OR 6 PICS OF THESE!!! AND DON'T SHOW NO MORE TILL THE END OF JULY OR EARLY AUGUST.

They tweeted this yesterday...
21akb5i.jpg
not sure if they're the 11' retros but it would make sense considering the other shoes..

21akb5i.jpg
not sure if they're the 11' retros but it would make sense considering the other shoes..

Originally Posted by dopestop

21akb5i.jpg

perfection

Originally Posted by dopestop

21akb5i.jpg

perfection

So finally some pics huh?

All I really want to see is how the patent leather cut will look like.

Hopefully nothing like the space jams.

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

THIS & i know i will have to buy my pairs & not wear them for a while like i did my 10' cg's these will be EVERYWHERE for a while...ill break mine out around this time next yr when everyone elses will be ran into the ground by then

THIS & i know i will have to buy my pairs & not wear them for a while like i did my 10' cg's these will be EVERYWHERE for a while...ill break mine out around this time next yr when everyone elses will be ran into the ground by then

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Are you in H.S. or College?

I used to do the same thing back in H.S. either I would get my shoe early before everyone else and wear the new @## the Friday before release. Or wait it out a bit till everyone beat theirs up, bust mine out a month or two later. Fools really start to wish they didn't turf theirs up.

I used to do the same thing back in H.S. either I would get my shoe early before everyone else and wear the new @## the Friday before release. Or wait it out a bit till everyone beat theirs up, bust mine out a month or two later. Fools really start to wish they didn't turf theirs up.

neither im a 22 y/o in chicago with a 9-6 job & a baby....they arent gettin worn at all/much regarldess till it heats back up

neither im a 22 y/o in chicago with a 9-6 job & a baby....they arent gettin worn at all/much regarldess till it heats back up

I'm tired of modern notoriety doing this nonesense. Nobody likes to be teased. Just tell me if the 45 is on the back. If it is no dice JB.

I'm tired of modern notoriety doing this nonesense. Nobody likes to be teased. Just tell me if the 45 is on the back. If it is no dice JB.

Right on, I feel you though.

The few weeks after a release, hit the mall up and they are on everyone feet.

Concords drop gone be some storm troopers walking around.

Right on, I feel you though.

The few weeks after a release, hit the mall up and they are on everyone feet.

Concords drop gone be some storm troopers walking around.

Back
Top Bottom