Air Jordan XI Concord 9 years later

these were my first pair of j's and i was a senior in hs too when these dropped.

I wasnt in the shoe game really at this point cause i had no job, and my parents only bought me shoes either for back to school or bball.

i remember like it was yesterday when i saw them retroed, i got the newest eastbay in the mail and saw them and begged my pops to get them, he gave in and gaveme

his card to get them. i got the phone to order and the lady said they were out of my size 15. i was so mad cause i was arguing "hey in the magazine itsays you got the

size, why advertise if you dont have the product" she said sir "others get the magazine before you, so that may be what happen" so i ended upgoing a size up to get

them, i wore them everyday till they looked like they had been dipped in my toilet. seaglow eventually killed what was left of my xi's, the seaglowdestroyed my midsoles

these were my first pair of j's and i was a senior in hs too when these dropped.

I wasnt in the shoe game really at this point cause i had no job, and my parents only bought me shoes either for back to school or bball.

i remember like it was yesterday when i saw them retroed, i got the newest eastbay in the mail and saw them and begged my pops to get them, he gave in and gaveme

his card to get them. i got the phone to order and the lady said they were out of my size 15. i was so mad cause i was arguing "hey in the magazine itsays you got the

size, why advertise if you dont have the product" she said sir "others get the magazine before you, so that may be what happen" so i ended upgoing a size up to get

them, i wore them everyday till they looked like they had been dipped in my toilet. seaglow eventually killed what was left of my xi's, the seaglowdestroyed my midsoles

I got mine back home in Tampa, Florida. The mall was packed and I got my pair from Finish Line. I still have them deadstock. I'm going to wear the onesthat get re-released.

I got mine back home in Tampa, Florida. The mall was packed and I got my pair from Finish Line. I still have them deadstock. I'm going to wear the onesthat get re-released.

Back
Top Bottom