Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Now if you had to choose between the carbon fiber upper or patent leather which one would u choose overall??? IMO patent leather triumph over the carbon fiber for cleanness!

Patent Leather of course
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
but I'm curious to see how the Carbonfiber will do "IF" they released with Carbonfiber uppers. I won't make any comments until I see and hold them in my hands and when I have them on my feet.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Now if you had to choose between the carbon fiber upper or patent leather which one would u choose overall??? IMO patent leather triumph over the carbon fiber for cleanness!

Patent Leather of course
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
but I'm curious to see how the Carbonfiber will do "IF" they released with Carbonfiber uppers. I won't make any comments until I see and hold them in my hands and when I have them on my feet.

how do we even know if these are real or not? Every indoor swap meet in the LA area has spots selling knock off Jordan's and Nike's....if they are real and release....I might cop since I love 11's.

how do we even know if these are real or not? Every indoor swap meet in the LA area has spots selling knock off Jordan's and Nike's....if they are real and release....I might cop since I love 11's.

Does this mean it will come with a patent leather shank plate?

I like em tho. Something different.

Does this mean it will come with a patent leather shank plate?

I like em tho. Something different.

WOW!  I don't know what to think.  I love, love the OG PL of coarse.  This shoe is close to me as it started this damn game for me.  I like CF and would of never thought they may go this route.  I'll tell you right now, if this is what they got, I will still swoop these up.  I've been running this image through my mind since these pics surfaced, and it's still a go for me.  I don't care if they go PL, CF, or hell, even durabuck...I will copp.

WOW!  I don't know what to think.  I love, love the OG PL of coarse.  This shoe is close to me as it started this damn game for me.  I like CF and would of never thought they may go this route.  I'll tell you right now, if this is what they got, I will still swoop these up.  I've been running this image through my mind since these pics surfaced, and it's still a go for me.  I don't care if they go PL, CF, or hell, even durabuck...I will copp.

i dont really care if they do this but alot of ppl wont cop cuz of the cb its a very risky move on jb's part

i dont really care if they do this but alot of ppl wont cop cuz of the cb its a very risky move on jb's part

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by j671

if thats the cut and quality thats coming out.IM PASSING, dont give a +$@* if it is the concords

agree 100,000,000,000 %
u guys say that now but when release date comes around you will be on the hunt like the rest of us.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by j671

if thats the cut and quality thats coming out.IM PASSING, dont give a +$@* if it is the concords

agree 100,000,000,000 %
u guys say that now but when release date comes around you will be on the hunt like the rest of us.

PRAYS that JB Releases these Carbon Fibers & Patent Leather on the XI's.

Better yet..

They should make a "Holiday XI Pack"..
With the Patent & Carbon Fiber Pair..

eek.gif

PRAYS that JB Releases these Carbon Fibers & Patent Leather on the XI's.

Better yet..

They should make a "Holiday XI Pack"..
With the Patent & Carbon Fiber Pair..

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom