Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

Nike may as well newbuck these things too and still bill them as "concords" just to mind screw us.......and yet sneaker stores across the US will undoubtedly open at midnight and sell out
eyes.gif

Nike may as well newbuck these things too and still bill them as "concords" just to mind screw us.......and yet sneaker stores across the US will undoubtedly open at midnight and sell out
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Hopefully these are the ones that retro so everyone and their mama's aren't wearing Concords

indifferent.gif

Or you could just do you and stop worrying about what everyone else is wearing. They're just as entitled to have them if they can afford them as you are.

Hopefully these are the ones that retro so everyone and their mama's aren't wearing Concords

indifferent.gif

Or you could just do you and stop worrying about what everyone else is wearing. They're just as entitled to have them if they can afford them as you are.

well if these come out there going to sell out just because theyre an 11. I know people that dont have the 01s or better yet the OG's would be mad at JB for this.

well if these come out there going to sell out just because theyre an 11. I know people that dont have the 01s or better yet the OG's would be mad at JB for this.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So why don't they do it then? Do it right now! Dont wait for a retro that you're going to be filling 10,000 threads with whining and complaining about how they're "NOT OG".
Buy the "OG" or buy the original retro then. 

And trust me i'm not worried.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

So why don't they do it then? Do it right now! Dont wait for a retro that you're going to be filling 10,000 threads with whining and complaining about how they're "NOT OG".
Buy the "OG" or buy the original retro then. 

And trust me i'm not worried.

Back
Top Bottom