Air Jordan XI 'Concord' Carbon Fiber

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hopefully these are the ones that retro so everyone and their mama's aren't wearing Concords

Or you could just do you and stop worrying about what everyone else is wearing. They're just as entitled to have them if they can afford them as you are.

So why don't they do it then? Do it right now! Dont wait for a retro that you're going to be filling 10,000 threads with whining and complaining about how they're "NOT OG".
Buy the "OG" or buy the original retro then. 

And trust me i'm not worried.
I wasn't saying that in reference to myself. I could care less either way; I prefer the DMPs to the Concords, and will be copping those soon.

My point was, why hope that "everyone and their mama" isn't going to cop and wear the Concords? What difference does it make on your life, or even your pair?

Hence my original statement of "do you".

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hopefully these are the ones that retro so everyone and their mama's aren't wearing Concords

Or you could just do you and stop worrying about what everyone else is wearing. They're just as entitled to have them if they can afford them as you are.

So why don't they do it then? Do it right now! Dont wait for a retro that you're going to be filling 10,000 threads with whining and complaining about how they're "NOT OG".
Buy the "OG" or buy the original retro then. 

And trust me i'm not worried.
I wasn't saying that in reference to myself. I could care less either way; I prefer the DMPs to the Concords, and will be copping those soon.

My point was, why hope that "everyone and their mama" isn't going to cop and wear the Concords? What difference does it make on your life, or even your pair?

Hence my original statement of "do you".

hah3.png

I like what I see.

Back
Top Bottom