Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Yall sayin those XIs are yellow must have never had any or are too young to remember the 2000-01 releases....
embarassed.gif
 too bad for the kids smh

SeanJ and Bruza great picc-ups couple of pair of well-preserved CG XI I wished my size 11s looked that good. I've had them since the Monday after RD in March 2001 though and they were one of my heaviest hitters so although I'm definitely getting a pair of 2010s I hope it lowers the 2001 prices a touch so I can recop those DS as well....

BigJ real in the field as usual....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

$400 for some shoes..

lol yep...and you have a dmp pack for sale in your sig for $800...now if im doing my math right that uhh well $400 for some shoes.  good salesman you are not.

on a brighter note I finally got a tracking number last week from Jay too bad it doesnt work!  has anyone else gotten their greys from him yet?

Originally Posted by Fifteen

$400 for some shoes..

lol yep...and you have a dmp pack for sale in your sig for $800...now if im doing my math right that uhh well $400 for some shoes.  good salesman you are not.

on a brighter note I finally got a tracking number last week from Jay too bad it doesnt work!  has anyone else gotten their greys from him yet?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$400 for some shoes..

nothing wrong with selling shoes for $400,
laugh.gif

$400 for some shoes..

well it is obo... I wouldn't pay no more than $300 for shoes.. Well it's not my fault I'm a smart shopper and not dumb like you and others who would pay that much for some shoes.. Of course I'm a great seller dumb people will pay my prices for my shoes come december stock up time. I bet you buy fusions smh..

$400 for some shoes..

well it is obo... I wouldn't pay no more than $300 for shoes.. Well it's not my fault I'm a smart shopper and not dumb like you and others who would pay that much for some shoes.. Of course I'm a great seller dumb people will pay my prices for my shoes come december stock up time. I bet you buy fusions smh..

awww... sounds like someone had their feelings hurt.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

$400 for some shoes..

laugh.gif

@jordan freak xi: what's wrong with buying fusions if he likes fusions? (not saying he actually does). I never owned and most likely will never own a pair of fusions but to each their own. That sounds like you in it for the hype. Shame on you hypebeast!
laugh.gif

now, I understand your hustle. But playing people with rape prices can only take you so far. Craigslist is flooded with people that copped recent releases thinking they gonna profit major. Paying $400 for a pair of shoes is outrageous, BUT if that's what the market price is at, where you gonna find it cheaper? If they love the shoe, they'll pay what their willing to pay. Why hate and call someone dumb? Re-sellers like you ruin the shoe game.

Just picked up a pair of Retro 11 Columbias deadstock in a size 14 for 205 dollars off of ebay. Dang just found the cool grey 11s deadstock size 14 for 400 last week and now these for only 205 major steal. Dang maybe ill hit the lotto are something lol naw that will never happen.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

$400 for some shoes..

@ daver... Me hypebeast na, i buy what i like and thats only HEAT!

Step your game up kids...
DS Columbias $192 shipped
DS 2000 Jams $215 shipped
Worn 2X Lightnings $195 shipped
DS 15s $135 shipped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom