Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by AnJ55

I hope whoever lives in alameda enjoys my cool greys
laugh.gif

ps- i live in new york. thanks jay.

File a Paypal claim ASAP.  I would be so pissed if that happened to me. 

I don't know how you guys do it, and have the patience ordering shoes from China. 

Detailed Results:

Bullet OUT FOR DELIVERY, October 20, 2010, 8:59 am, ALAMEDA, CA 94501
Bullet Sorting Complete, October 20, 2010, 8:29 am, ALAMEDA, CA 94501
Bullet Arrival at Post Office, October 20, 2010, 6:14 am, ALAMEDA, CA 94501
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, October 20, 2010, 2:41 am, OAKLAND, CA 94615
Bullet Inbound Out of Customs, October 19, 2010, 7:16 pm
Bullet Inbound Into Customs
Bullet Inbound International Arrival, October 16, 2010, 7:34 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Bullet Foreign International Dispatch, October 15, 2010, 12:39 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Bullet Foreign Acceptance, October 14, 2010, 3:30 pm

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would be furious

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I live in Alameda. That's crazy. He probably gave you my tracking number.

dang thats mad wrong bro....u do need to contact him wit the qwikness lol 
wat site is air-randy have now

Originally Posted by thebeast23

air-randy still doesnt have a site, he is on ebay under air-randy, and he is on facebook. i ordered my SJ from him last year, straight b-grades i rather wait until a U.S based site get them in early a couple of weeks b4 RD
tired.gif

I hope I can get these without paying a premium since JB already has a premium built into the price

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by thebeast23

air-randy still doesnt have a site, he is on ebay under air-randy, and he is on facebook. i ordered my SJ from him last year, straight b-grades i rather wait until a U.S based site get them in early a couple of weeks b4 RD
tired.gif

i appreciate the heads up

I'm gonna message you the tracking number. did you get your shoes ? maybe u have my tracking number
laugh.gif

I didn't get them yet, but I had them sent to my girl's house and haven't checked there yet. I'll check my inbox.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

I don't know how you guys do it, and have the patience ordering shoes from China. 

These dudes were warned buy people in here various time yet everyone was so quick to fork over their cash, wait for a month if not longer, get B grade shoes and now they are comparing horror stories and laughing..
roll.gif

Jay must love NT

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

These dudes were warned buy people in here various time yet everyone was so quick to fork over their cash, wait for a month if not longer, get B grade shoes and now they are comparing horror stories and laughing..
roll.gif

Jay must love NT

are all these early released cool greys from air-randy, jay, marqueesole, etc b grades?

After doing quality control checks on all of my pairs before shipping any out we found two pairs that didn't pass our personal inspection...
Check out more pics on the blog. But here is a example.. Purple tint on the sole.

some of them are, some of them arent.

mine look good but there are a few small minor things that lead me to believe my pair could be considered "B Grade". 

still happy with the purchase tho and if he happens to get the altitude xiiis ill be getting those from him as well...

got part of my shipment today. come to find out 2 of the 3 sz 10s i ordered have some issues with the midsole. everything else looked great but these flaws on the midsole are starting to stand out more and more. Pics to come when i get my camera back.

also i got a .5 size up on one of the shoes we ordered. couple problems here and there but overall im happy so far with jay after ordering the flints, wht/red XIIIs and some random shoes...just waiting for customs in LAX to let my other package go.

one question i am wondering is if the inside out box tops are something that was a problem with packaging and a reason why these are being released by presellers? just a thought

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

got part of my shipment today. come to find out 2 of the 3 sz 10s i ordered have some issues with the midsole. everything else looked great but these flaws on the midsole are starting to stand out more and more. Pics to come when i get my camera back.

also i got a .5 size up on one of the shoes we ordered. couple problems here and there but overall im happy so far with jay after ordering the flints, wht/red XIIIs and some random shoes...just waiting for customs in LAX to let my other package go.

one question i am wondering is if the inside out box tops are something that was a problem with packaging and a reason why these are being released by presellers? just a thought
i wouldnt think so because all you have to do is flip the lid over and bend the flaps back to the right position

what flaws do you have on your midsole?  mine has a few as well - one small portion is smooth instead of textures...i also notice some small gaps inbetween where the midsole is glued to the patent leather...

I had jams and they fit kinda tight and my pinky toe hurt from them. Do these fit different? Should I go .5 size up?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I had jams and they fit kinda tight and my pinky toe hurt from them. Do these fit different? Should I go .5 size up?

same mold, same fit.  SJ hurts my pinky too.

yea to people who do have the shoe .Fit the same as the space jams? also half size up or not?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

same mold, same fit.  SJ hurts my pinky too.

12.5 It is
mad.gif
. Do they realize its nearly impossible to find a 12.5 anywhere besides Eastbay?

Got this today.

I'm pretty much satisfied with this CG11 compared to the 2009 SJs in terms of quality and comfort. I don't know if it's just my pair, but the cushioning and padding is mad comfy and far more better than the SJs.

Although, quality is undeniably behind par compared to the previous CG11. But these are not bad at all. Will try to cop another pair on Dec.

Sizing is the same with SJs btw...And the soles aren't really that blue at all in person.

94d16f45b7dbeb994e88bf1d201ef3c30285b88c.pjpg

92c36ab542acb1bad584ee589cc648022eaab477.pjpg

06616a4db0d5ef9f46c0d4d17b5fc08dd2395e70.pjpg

d4216f48b1dcef9244f4bf5ba1423c6db32608f0.pjpg

Originally Posted by Fifteen

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i wouldnt think so because all you have to do is flip the lid over and bend the flaps back to the right position

what flaws do you have on your midsole?  mine has a few as well - one small portion is smooth instead of textures...i also notice some small gaps inbetween where the midsole is glued to the patent leather...

not too sure how to describe the flaws.  it seems like it came out of the mold wrong or something.  it is bunched up in some parts and other parts are smooth like you described...ill try to take pics when i get a chance

Back
Top Bottom