Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

I was told that NikeTown CHI is doing a mid-night release for these.
source cuz they have not dun that in years 

I think it's on there Facebook.
Mikey is Correct.....(crazy we got the same name 
laugh.gif
)
Damn now i'm thinking of riding out here for this....But it all depends on how many pairs they got...I know the whole crew is coppin so thats already about 6 pairs...
tired.gif
 Might just do the mall route

Same name that's some $hit, yea I might go to Niketown or not, might just hit up da mall to footlocker so I can cop on my boys disco that's the only way I'm copping these.

Man i was trying to get that young 30% on it but i doubt they'll be goin on it man! I tried to do it for the Infrared pack. Took one of my girls who works at Champs at the to woodfield to cop em for me and the manger was being a douche bout it and said something like he could but just didnt feel like it...I would love to get em on the discount bout i doubt ol girls store would be going if theres mad heads in line..
tired.gif

Ended up getting the pack for $240 tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea u rite niketown will be crazy stick up kids will def be out. hopefully i will be getting my pairs next wed for 215
laugh.gif
mike-n-mike
laugh.gif
pm me if yall want too cum too south side for the hook up next week

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

^^ Haha, where is that?? Pelle Pelle leathers??

idk were that is but they on them pelle leathers hard here in chi but i jus cant pay 1k for a poor quality leather coat plus they are not that warm ill stick too north face lol

Here in Indianapolis....we still rock Pelle leathers; hell, what other label still puts 'em out?! Wissam still does his thing in the D, but we dont get many of 'em here, and the days of Davoucci, Avirex, Schott, etc. are long gone

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Cam, you work at that store?

Cause you're saying you only have 10 pairs to sell, as in the store?

Nah, I didnt...some of my people worked there. I was IN line...like #8, but my people looked out for me. As in 10 pairs, that's what I'LL have to resell....the store? Not sure this time. I'll have to call & see...it's in the city's biggest urban mall, so they'll probably get 100+

Problem with releases like this, it's all hype. it's not even the shoe, I had mad people asking me last year if I got the Space Jams and these cats weren't even into shoes

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

I've had these for so long, I forgot that they didn't even come out yet. I think they will mass produce these, and there won't be such a frenzy for them like the Space Jams. Hopefully I can grab my daughter and my girl a pair
b3535e48ef3485914de8e9c7cff4db8b52ae11a.jpg
eek.gif

(Might have to steal this for my avy.
wink.gif
)

I was told that NikeTown CHI is doing a mid-night release for these.
source cuz they have not dun that in years 

I think it's on there Facebook.
Mikey is Correct.....(crazy we got the same name 
laugh.gif
)
Damn now i'm thinking of riding out here for this....But it all depends on how many pairs they got...I know the whole crew is coppin so thats already about 6 pairs...
tired.gif
 Might just do the mall route

Same name that's some $hit, yea I might go to Niketown or not, might just hit up da mall to footlocker so I can cop on my boys disco that's the only way I'm copping these.

Man i was trying to get that young 30% on it but i doubt they'll be goin on it man! I tried to do it for the Infrared pack. Took one of my girls who works at Champs at the to woodfield to cop em for me and the manger was being a douche bout it and said something like he could but just didnt feel like it...I would love to get em on the discount bout i doubt ol girls store would be going if theres mad heads in line..
tired.gif

Ended up getting the pack for $240 tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea u rite niketown will be crazy stick up kids will def be out. hopefully i will be getting my pairs next wed for 215
laugh.gif
mike-n-mike
laugh.gif
pm me if yall want too cum too south side for the hook up next week

Whassup y'all? I might be out there. 
Look for a short girl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Here in Indianapolis....we still rock Pelle leathers; hell, what other label still puts 'em out?! Wissam still does his thing in the D, but we dont get many of 'em here, and the days of Davoucci, Avirex, Schott, etc. are long gone

Didn't know you from the nap...... Pelle goes hard in the hood here in Cincinnati as well. I remember back in high school when retros where first starting the drop, lines where worst than that, I mean we shut a mall down for the bred 13's. !@#%@@ was fightin and robbin, good times man good times
laugh.gif

yeah the problem is you have all these people who dont know anything about jordans but will be there trying to buy these

Yo ChiTownRivera07, that manager was a punk not to let yo girl not use her disco. I hope my boys manager ain't on no BS with this release if they on BS I might be at that midnight launch.

Why would you even stay that long if you're in the back of the line and you KNOW you're not going to get a pair?

Originally Posted by DZaster

Why would you even stay that long if you're in the back of the line and you KNOW you're not going to get a pair?

Yo whos that comment for??

Almost 100 percent positive this will be the scene December 23, 2010 at the malls

yjew6.jpg

This will be the scene for all the last minute people who wait 1 hour after 12am to call eastbay or ndc to order the space jams

2lnfqy8.png

Yo whos that comment for??

i think he's talking about the people in the pictures. and yeah thats crazy just goes to show you how many people not into shoes were beasting for those 11's.

sometimes stores dont be trying to tell nobody how many they got either. I get hit with the idk/alot answer everytime i call a store and ask about numbers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yungone350

yeah the problem is you have all these people who dont know anything about jordans but will be there trying to buy these

they are xi u don't have too know anything about shoes its an xi release the most popualr jordan number by far plus JB for sum reason is very stengy wen it cums too releasing these we get  what 1 pair a year if lucky 2. my uncle like 40 and dont knw anything about kicks but he got a pair off jams last year because he said "man wen those first came out chicago was the place too be" with jordan back and everything  

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Almost 100 percent positive this will be the scene December 23, 2010 at the malls

yjew6.jpg

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but seriously i hope nobody gets hurt over some damn shoes. thank god the mall im going to keeps all they doors locked and dont let people stay outside the mall or in the parking lot before they open. these should be a in and out release if the mall stay on it.

Because you never know....say you were the 50th person in line and wore a sz.9, and everybody in front of you wore a sz.11 or larger...you'd be straight. Also, you wouldnt believe how many people come up short, or credit/debit cards get declined, especially so close to Christmas

Sneakerpost still has a FSR @ $275.

If they dropped that price down $30-40 dollars then I might consider it.

I don't see that happening though. They'll keep that price until these officially release on Eastbay, NDC, and Finishline and once those sites sell out, knowing the panic that will ensue they'll probably up the price another $25-$50.
30t6p3b.gif

It's releases like this where I miss living in Atlanta. I could've headed down to Walters early on the 23rd got my size 14 and be done with it.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Sneakerpost still has a FSR @ $275.

If they dropped that price down $30-40 dollars then I might consider it.

I don't see that happening though. They'll keep that price until these officially release on Eastbay, NDC, and Finishline and once those sites sell out, knowing the panic that will ensue they'll probably up the price another $25-$50.
30t6p3b.gif

It's releases like this where I miss living in Atlanta. I could've headed down to Walters early on the 23rd got my size 14 and be done with it.
last year for the SJs at the mall in cali sz 14 15 were still @ footlocker @ 5pm GOOD LUCK with u

I had two friends get killed for these back in '01 in Detroit. So I got a connect and I'll be able to get them safely. It's hard times so people in urban areas be aware of your surroundings.

A footlocker by me said they're getting a total of 12 pairs in mens sizes. Yes, you read that right, a total of 12pairs. Smh. Why JB, why ?

Back
Top Bottom