Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

These shoes are one of my favorite 11s, not too many all grey jordans out there and all grey shoes look FLYY with some jeans and any tee

There are better XIs.

I'll kee waiting for columbias and concords.

I might cop just to have because i know when somebody rocks them right i'll be salty i don't have them.

I have a VNDS pair from 01, but I will most definitley get a new pair of these bad boys. I wish the columbia or red lows would retro.

hope they make these readily availae. even moreso that spacejams imo.

the one shoe id actually make a real effort to try and triple, or even quadruple up.

excited for these always wanted a pair, wish i could pick up a og pair in DS condition. Been wantin to pick them up

Originally Posted by marley

Just sold my original DS cool grey XI's so I can roll the cash into 2 pairs of these.
the hell is wrong with you?
smh.gif

Can't wait to get more solid information about these. Other than that, I'll forsure copp these.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Just sold my original DS cool grey XI's so I can roll the cash into 2 pairs of these.
smh.gif

Nothing.  Whats wrong with you?  The way I see it the OG CG's will never be worth more than they are right now.  Everyday the new release gets closer the value of those goes down.  I only bought them to wear them and never did cuz I figured the sole would fall off the first time because of the age.  They have been sitting in a box all those years and the sole had still yellowed on them.  So why not put the money into 2 wearable icy pairs?  I'm not one of these stupid people on here that sits and picks apart "quality" all day.  Those people need to get a life.  Its a shoe, you walk on it.  I been collectin kicks since 88 when I was in junior high and I think my Space Jam XI from 2009 is just as nice as my Space Jam XI from 2000.  I got the same enjoyment opening the box now as I did then.  You're just gonna wear em.  $+!$ with all that low cut patent, low grade leather crap.  Welcome to the future guys.  Cars are made of plastic instead of steel, we all carry a telephone in our pocket now, we carry ipods instead of ghetto blasters and Jordans are made from different materials.  Thats just the way it is, quit cryin about it in every thread or just move on and quit collectin.  I'm just gonna wear the kicks anyway so I dont need a 10 year old pair that may fall apart, I'll take 2 fresh icy new ones instead. 

See you in line fellas. 
pimp.gif

Marley guy has a point considering the circumstances, at the end of the day all anyone wants is an icy pair to throw on, what happened in 01 is history.

smh.gif

Nothing.  Whats wrong with you?  The way I see it the OG CG's will never be worth more than they are right now.  Everyday the new release gets closer the value of those goes down.  I only bought them to wear them and never did cuz I figured the sole would fall off the first time because of the age.  They have been sitting in a box all those years and the sole had still yellowed on them.  So why not put the money into 2 wearable icy pairs?  I'm not one of these stupid people on here that sits and picks apart "quality" all day.  Those people need to get a life.  Its a shoe, you walk on it.  I been collectin kicks since 88 when I was in junior high and I think my Space Jam XI from 2009 is just as nice as my Space Jam XI from 2000.  I got the same enjoyment opening the box now as I did then.  You're just gonna wear em.  $+!$ with all that low cut patent, low grade leather crap.  Welcome to the future guys.  Cars are made of plastic instead of steel, we all carry a telephone in our pocket now, we carry ipods instead of ghetto blasters and Jordans are made from different materials.  Thats just the way it is, quit cryin about it in every thread or just move on and quit collectin.  I'm just gonna wear the kicks anyway so I dont need a 10 year old pair that may fall apart, I'll take 2 fresh icy new ones instead. 

See you in line fellas. 
pimp.gif

You havent even seen the final production of the '10 cool grey XI's yet. For all we know JB can pull off sum B.S. like missing jumpman, change of materials, etc. The 2010's will yellow faster than 2001's did look at the space jams that recently released you got people complaining about how their pairs are already yellowing and they havent even wore them yet! But whatever i guess your dinero amigo.

Marley you sold your DS 2001 pair?  
ohwell.gif

Given we haven't seen pictures of the new ones, but either way, I rather have those.  

smh.gif

See you in line fellas. 
pimp.gif

QFT, JB stopped making retroes like they used to and they will never make them again so people should get used to it. If you don't like it,then stop buying the "garbage" retros or just quit complaining.People complain about the quality as if the shoe is made out of cardboard and will disintegrate any minute
smh.gif
. I've worn my 09 Space Jams plenty of times so far and they are still as icey as the day i bought them. It's not the quality,its how you take care of your shoe that will decide if it yellows or not. As for the Cool greys,I have a pair of OG's and now I just keep them since I can't really wear em anymore so like marley said,I would rather buy a brand new icey pair that I can wear than have a pair of yellowed OG that are useless. If I can find a DS pair of OG's,I'll definately choose them but there's nothing wrong with the new retros.

I recently bought a VNDS pair (size 14
pimp.gif
) of the '01 version since they are near grail status for me.  Rocked them once already and so far so good. 

I'll pick up a couple pairs this year too depending on how they look.  It's gotta be the nubuck/ suede material around the laces like on the '01's.  That's one of the things that
makes the shoe IMO. 

Might just shelf my '01s if this year's version turns out well. 

I still haven't worn my CDP XI's (prolly never will since I still wear my 01's) but I can see what everyone means by the quality of them. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

smh.gif

See you in line fellas. 
pimp.gif

QFT, JB stopped making retroes like they used to and they will never make them again so people should get used to it. If you don't like it,then stop buying the "garbage" retros or just quit complaining.People complain about the quality as if the shoe is made out of cardboard and will disintegrate any minute
smh.gif
. I've worn my 09 Space Jams plenty of times so far and they are still as icey as the day i bought them. It's not the quality,its how you take care of your shoe that will decide if it yellows or not. As for the Cool greys,I have a pair of OG's and now I just keep them since I can't really wear em anymore so like marley said,I would rather buy a brand new icey pair that I can wear than have a pair of yellowed OG that are useless. If I can find a DS pair of OG's,I'll definately choose them but there's nothing wrong with the new retros.
^^ I 2nd and 3rd that emotion 
laugh.gif

these ARE my grails, so I'm gonna try to get as many pair as i can get my hands on because I WILL be rockin each and EVERY pair until the soles fall off. I lost my 2000s in Katrina and vowed that if JB ever released these again, I would cop til my pockets hurt lol....can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom