Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

not sure if posted

REGARDLESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

less then one week family
I PRAY TO JESUS MY PAIR LOOKS LIKE THIS!!

This is as perfect as its gon get
Why pray for your shoes to be perfect...

when you're perfect?

embarassed.gif

Yeah that was a bit much.  Aneways, anyone got shipping info from Crooked Tounges?   Any updates?

Any news from the CT people yet? Mine still shoes as "started" on their website. Thought these were going out yesterday?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Any news from the CT people yet? Mine still shoes as "started" on their website. Thought these were going out yesterday?
From what I heard any orders made before 1:30p UK time would be shipped yesterday.. all the rest would probably ship on monday.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Yeah that was a bit much.  Aneways, anyone got shipping info from Crooked Tounges?   Any updates?

Yeah I Talked to them on Twitter and they said that the early orders shipped yesterday and the rest will be shipped on Monday

Picked mine up from my local spot yesterday, 188 after taxes and then I gave my connect extra 20 for looking out....I'm happy

Originally Posted by Remi23

Yeah I Talked to them on Twitter and they said that the early orders shipped yesterday and the rest will be shipped on Monday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They (CT) haven't answered any of my emails, so that hasn't been too cool.

You're not the only one.

looks like 2 will be shipped to the pad.

Now my only concern is that duty tax. I know some dude talmbout order two pairs of flints overseas
and having to pay that.

*squats for change*

CrookedTongues operation hours for emails are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

As people have said early orders were shipped out Friday, orders after 1 or 2 their time will go out Monday.

Check their twitter for updates.

Originally Posted by BinYe

You're not the only one.

looks like 2 will be shipped to the pad.

Now my only concern is that duty tax. I know some dude talmbout order two pairs of flints overseas
and having to pay that.

*squats for change*

I don't think there will be any there already charged my card they can't charge it again

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea it would be stupid for dude to blow his spot up. maybe a PM would have been more appropriate.
whats the difference between letting someone know about a spot that has them or posting a link to a site thats throwing them earlier like CT which helped alot of us out yesterday.. I could care less where the spot is I already got my two pairs.. this is suppose to be a community and I would think helping one another out is part of it.

QFT.
Most if not all the sites that were posted yesterday were UK based sites. They have different release dates from the states. Mom & Pop stores have and will continue to get in trouble with Nike/JB for selling stuff early. I personally know of 2 or 3 spots that have got caught selling early. Corporate lurks this site, they know what is going on.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I called them yesterday. He said it was too late to ship out yesterday for any of the CG's due to they went live after 1:30 their time.

yeah these are official as a whistle!!!! just copped two pairs of size 11s for retail and i'll get another pair off swoosh for $102!

Finally saw them in person at my local FNL. One word - orgasmic. The blue sole sets the shoe off like none other.

Oh and a release is GR only so far as the demand allows. Don't think you can diddy bop into the mall at 10 on Thursday morning and think you'll walk out with a pair. The hype on these is mean.

A reminder...

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by ktay09

Hi
Have anyone bought any Jordan shoes from the following website, FOOTALOG.COM...
Its listed as a legit site on the forum, but i've just received my order yesterday and upon detailed inspection, the shoes are fakes/B grades.

I bought 2 pairs of Jordan 11 "Cool Grey" and both pairs of shoes comes with the shoes laces unlocked and laces damaged (threads on the laces looks like its being pricked by a sharp object)

In addition, i got them to include another pair of Jordan 13 "flint grey", and the worksmanship on this pair of shoes is even more shocking...

The hologram is slanted, and the sewing on the hologram is off.
There are line marking on the white leather of the shoes, detailing the area to be cut and sewed with the other 2m material.
The tongue of the shoes is stained in yellow
and more.

I can't belive this site is actually listed on the forum as a legit site. They are obviously selling B grades fakes.

I would love to listen to any users of this forum that has experience the same plight as me and how they have dealt with it.

Honestly the overall quality of the XIII SUCK!!! Just to say the least. I bought the flint 6 rings (FAIL) when they dropped a few years back not knowing when the retros would actually cycle again. Even the same low quality craftsmanship was put into those. Glue showing along the sole seam and even on the sole it self. And for the record the color of it only darkens to become increasingly more noticeable over time to a dark plum color. XIII are one of my favorite Js of all time but JB is robbing us with the quality and mark up. I passed on the flints and was going to pass on the 12/18 but still considered it. Then I saw them in person as well at a corporate store in the mall when their shipment arrived and noticed the very poor overall quality as far as materials and look of he shoes. Honestly, even tho you're shoes look pretty bad, you may have actually one of the better pairs of the batch. Sad to say but that's how its been as of late.

Its funny how everyone is quick to throw around the word "poor quality" like its going out of style. Sorry to break it to you, but glue stains DO NOT equal poor quality. You honestly think every shoe is going to be made perfect? Afraid not. My Black/Red VIIs from 1992 have a few glue stains and that was during the Golden Years. Ive seen the XIIIs up close and the quality is great on them.

"I think in prolly 5 years or so they gon be worth......$5000". C'mon son! LOL Just joking but thats a great video, always good to see throwback footage. brings back plenty memories. I remember everybody in my school bought these in high school, but after about 2 weeks everybody's pair was smoked. the grey suede is pretty easy to get messed up. Ah...good times they were man!

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Am I the only one having trouble logging in to crooked tongues? I reset my password and everything and its still telling me " This account is inactive ".

I just registered for it yesterday to order a pair of cool greys...

had the same issue i had to login from the email they sent when i created the account

I know this will be the scene come December 23 2010 with much anticipation.

124e9og.jpg

And if anyone tries to get in my way they gon get

rrtnav.jpg

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

"I think in prolly 5 years or so they gon be worth......$5000". C'mon son! LOL Just joking but thats a great video, always good to see throwback footage. brings back plenty memories. I remember everybody in my school bought these in high school, but after about 2 weeks everybody's pair was smoked. the grey suede is pretty easy to get messed up. Ah...good times they were man!

This same guy gon be lined up for the retro 2010 cool greys at Niketown they gon put him back on camera and he gon say that these 2010 retros are gona be worth 5,000 dollars in 5 years. Yeah right Lol

2u7yv6q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom