Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

yea CT shipping confirmation came.  Same question though, if you bought pairs on europe sites, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee?

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i wish CT did a restock
frown.gif

Where in CT you from?
i emailed them and they said they will not have a restock
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mints

For those of us that ordered from Hanon, be aware that adverse weather in the Aberdeen, Scotland area is going to probably end up delaying the shipment. I didn't even think about it until I remembered reading someone's post on a different forum that his size? order was delayed because his country couldn't deal with a tiny bit of snow. I know for me it's not a deal breaker since I'm not in any particular rush to get the shoe other than knowing they're actually coming.

I just want some back up pairs just in case. I have no problem calling my bank or them and canceling.
laugh.gif

So when do you think we will actually get them from Hanon cause of there weather or whatever?

When i tried ordering from hanon it says "Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location." Help anyone

Originally Posted by marley

I did not get charged any fee by Paypal for currency conversion.

it was prolly a better idea to use paypal than use my credit card directly......crap!

[table][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]
[/td][td]You have sent £119.91 GBP to hanon-shop with PayPal
[table][tr][td]Funding Source:[/td][td]
[/td][td]$191.33 USD

thanks just copped my second pair
smile.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Goodluck getting yalls pairs NT fam. Hopefully everything runs smoothly for me on RD.

I suggest some of yall not to go to the mall Dolo, unless you live in good areas
laugh.gif

I remember last year @ the Space Jam release, 3 dudes got stomped out and robbed for their pairs.... Smh. I think its going to be just as crazy this year.

hey guys i just picked these up yesturday for retail.i could of got two pair but i decided grab some other kicks.the only problem i have with my pair is that the sole is realy blue unlike some pics ive seen on here.but either way i like them here are some quick pics i took with my phone.
1f7269c4e70c50c266129ce23d6d122d1ec53c24.pjpg

aa93642b4bfe001c05de6ceb2066e7f843ba7e25.pjpg

53636d66457504c407746c812d74e6a39b2ba14d.pjpg

50716740030f6b2eeb3da72858f93612356a7ec8.pjpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

hey guys i just picked these up yesturday for retail.i could of got two pair but i decided grab some other kicks.the only problem i have with my pair is that the sole is realy blue unlike some pics ive seen on here.but either way i like them here are some quick pics i took with my phone.
1f7269c4e70c50c266129ce23d6d122d1ec53c24.pjpg

aa93642b4bfe001c05de6ceb2066e7f843ba7e25.pjpg

53636d66457504c407746c812d74e6a39b2ba14d.pjpg

50716740030f6b2eeb3da72858f93612356a7ec8.pjpg

pimp.gif

mad.gif
but at the same time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

When i tried ordering from hanon it says "Sorry, there are no available shipping methods for your location." Help anyone

i gt the same thing you gotta put in your state.

Wow that sole is really blue. Not feelin that at all. i hope mine dont come in that blue.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Got my shipping confirmation and ups tracking from sns.
Me too!  Thanks again for posting that site last week bro.

Its all good, glad you didn't get charged by paypal. I know I have a few times when doing international orders. SNS = sneakersnstuff.com , They had a 25% copuon which made the CG's just under $160 shipped.

Its all good, glad you didn't get charged by paypal. I know I have a few times when doing international orders. SNS = sneakersnstuff.com , They had a 25% copuon which made the CG's just under $160 shipped.
are they all sold out or something

Man, I'm glad I didn't hesitate on ordering from hanon. I stopped at my local this morning and the guy told me, BRA they had 30 people waiting before we opened to RESERVE. After all is said and done I'll have gotten the shoes for even LESS now since I found out they were doing a slight tax on these, but hey the owners of a mom and pop have to eat and JB/Nike shoves a ton of crap down their throat on everything else.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Yes, they sold out within minutes of my post.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Yes, they sold out within minutes of my post.

DAMN YOU (and me being maa late) DAMN YOU TO HELL
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom