Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

anyone got any spots in Jersey 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's Fairilane or Northland...
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Great Lakes is close to my "Northland/Farilane" list. 
All the teenage kids from Pontiac and Flint go there are try to start stuff over J's...

Best bet is local shops or nicer malls. Call in advance to see what malls will have em and if they have a lot of them.

They are nice but not worth losing my life over. I will never forget going to the mall in 2001 and seeing how people were.

Or at the movies that night. Guys getting shot over shoes... not worth it. 

Where r u located?
man Detroits crazy we better off hittin Ann Arbor or Somerset. But all of this is true

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by mikewei

sneakerape.com has spacejams in restock

spacejam?
yea
For $280? 
indifferent.gif

O i'm sorry i guess you expected the spacejams to be less than 280.....that's only 100 bucks over retail, not so bad considering you get free shipping

yea better than the 450 on some other sites
tired.gif

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by mikewei

sneakerape.com has spacejams in restock

spacejam?
yea
For $280? 
indifferent.gif

O i'm sorry i guess you expected the spacejams to be less than 280.....that's only 100 bucks over retail, not so bad considering you get free shipping

What do you expect from a site named Sneaker Rape?

got my sns.com shipping info also. ups says its gonna b here on the 24th. might have been the best info/site so far.

crookedtongues just said they were gonna ship my pair asap which does nothing to make me smile. then again, my order number never synced with my account so i cant just log in and check the status.

Originally Posted by marley

Wow that sole is really blue. Not feelin that at all. i hope mine dont come in that blue.
that sole aint no more blue than all the other pics. 
tired.gif
 quit trippin 

I ordered friday and I still don't have my shipping confirmation from crookedtongues.com. Who else did not receive a shipping confirmation from them yet??

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

I ordered friday and I still don't have my shipping confirmation from crookedtongues.com. Who else did not receive a shipping confirmation from them yet??

Me but, it seems if you made an account you may have that information there. Some how I skipped the create an account part. People that did get one aren't trackable yet. Their twitter says they are working hard to complete orders.

Alot of these Jersey stores near me talking bout releasing these on Christmas Eve 
laugh.gif
FOH with that. Stores be holding for their friends. I guess imma have to try my luck online.

i am on the hunt for some alternate non- nike cool grey colored kicks to rock when i dont wanna wera these.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Alot of these Jersey stores near me talking bout releasing these on Christmas Eve 
laugh.gif
FOH with that. Stores be holding for their friends. I guess imma have to try my luck online.

Not Cool, Absolutely Not Cool.

Back
Top Bottom