Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by weapen12

damn where I live in the bay sun valley mall got shut down too many people were pushing the front of the line. all stores closed left empty handed!
tired.gif

I remember my brother and I lined up at that mall for the CGs back in 2001. Only about 15 people in line at Champs 2 hours b4 they opened at 10am.
smokin.gif

Man, how things have changed.
laugh.gif

I have been trying to read up on how they run, but in a rush to get the kiddos ready. Can someone hook a brother up and let me know how they run?

damn where I live in the bay sun valley mall got shut down too many people were pushing the front of the line. all stores closed left empty handed!
tired.gif

yup all i can say is thats the worst i ever have seen sunvalley mall in concord. especially since its Concord. a girl got slammed by police officer then arrested. crazy night!!!

Originally Posted by KuyaT

I have been trying to read up on how they run, but in a rush to get the kiddos ready. Can someone hook a brother up and let me know how they run?

I usually get a 9 in jordans but the spacejams were tight around the pinkie toe area.  i'm getting a 9.5 if possible.

300-400 plus in HOHLA and about 200 plus in NTLA

All pic above is NTLA and the last 3 below is HOHLA

Got some peeps their pairs for them for retail and got my pairs as well including two more on eastbay phone order.

set my alarm for 11:55 last night and I was back asleep by 12:20. guess i was one of the lucky ones that got in before the NDC crash. these are my first jordans in 3 years. just hope i love them.

Originally Posted by a019

tired.gif

yup all i can say is thats the worst i ever have seen sunvalley mall in concord. especially since its Concord. a girl got slammed by police officer then arrested. crazy night!!!

it was crazy never again. someone even stole my boys wallet. i will stick to my online release from here on out or niketown. malls that i go never seem to get it right with lines and keep folks from cutting. i went from 13 to... 20 to... go home. mall is closed!
roll.gif
 oh well wifey helped out on ndc.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

anyone have info on niketown Chicago or HOH Chicago? i kind of want a pair now

Went to grub with some friends down the st from nt after some drinking, strolled in a bit before 4am, got my2pairs, and another pair for a friend and my guys got there sz's no prob,,,but there were 3 dudes od'in in there just constantly buying 2pairs at a time,their pile was prob near the hundred mark when I was leaving, one dude said he had a truck to haul all those pairs smhFelt bad for the people that actually waited In the cold for 6+ hrs considering I had no prob, but besides the 3 dudes together goin crazy it looked like they had plenty

Told my cuz,I can get him a pair guaranteed with no hassles,he chose 2 go 2 aventura mall instead,he called me @ 4 am frantic about not getting his pair & hundreds of people skipping,I laughed @ him & went back 2 bed.
Hopefully he'll learn 4 the concord release.

Congrats to everyone who got them and good luck to those who will be heading out to cop. I wish I could have even attempted to get these, smh. Jobs screwing you over ftl.

Got em!!! I didn't OD either, i was happy to grab my one pair of sz 12 and keep it moving.
Saw alot of salty *** people plotting tho. Good luck to everyone still camping at your local spot.
I hope everyone get they're pair. Stay safe and warm!!

First In Line at Finish Line(Columbia Mall) they opened up at 5:30am

^^^1 For NOW, and 1 For LATER!!!!
Easy Pick Up, A BIGGG RUSHH CAME IN around 6:00am an SECURITY kicked everybody out, but i was already across the gate so I WAS ALL GOOD!!!!!

LOL @ "easy cop" being throw around like crazy in this thread.

Do people realize waking up at 4AM or earlier to be at a store that opens at 5AM is not an easy cop. That was sacrifice and dedication. It's the same as those who spent a few hours F5ing their screens at sites like EB, FNL or Nike.com

An easy copy is when you walk into a store normal hours and come out with the sneaker.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

LOL @ "easy cop" being throw around like crazy in this thread.

Do people realize waking up at 4AM or earlier to be at a store that opens at 5AM is not an easy cop. That was sacrifice and dedication. It's the same as those who spent a few hours F5ing their screens at sites like EB, FNL or Nike.com

An easy copy is when you walk into a store normal hours and come out with the sneaker.

I cant lie, I had an easy copp.

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

First In Line at Finish Line(Columbia Mall) they opened up at 5:30am

^^^1 For NOW, and 1 For LATER!!!!
Easy Pick Up, A BIGGG RUSHH CAME IN around 6:00am an SECURITY kicked everybody out, but i was already across the gate so I WAS ALL GOOD!!!!!
TEAM SC! No hype - walk in, get 'em, & walk out.

If you know what you're doing & wake up early, you'll get them.

If not, good luck aka "I got my pair, too bad for you"
laugh.gif

That's how we do it. What up Omar!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom