Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by youngin33

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Damn those thin laces look bad, but dope pics Kneesh.

To say NDC dropped the ball on this release is an understatement. But whoever wears a 12 they are back up on NDC.

Glad to see a lot of people came away with pairs,
how did NDC drop the ball? if u were on the first 5 minutes it was up it was super easy to go through

i even managed to pick up another pair 45 minutes after when i logged on again just for the hell of it

eastbay are the one who dropped the ball im never coppin from them again

When were they available to cop on NDC?  Assuming Midnight EST?

right at midnight eastern / 9pm pacific

after a few minutes it crashed but then after about 30-45 min it was workin fine for me
yup and refresh was my best friend

So I got an email from finishline and called them today and was on hold for almost half an hour only to speak to someone telling me that they are trying to get all the Christmas orders out first %%% and that i have to wait to no if i really am getting a pair mean while they took the money out the account and i have to wait till Monday just to here a yes or a no 

I copped a pair for me and my girl just now on fordam road in the bronx. Good look to the rest of u dudes.

Originally Posted by youngin33

To say NDC dropped the ball on this release is an understatement. But whoever wears a 12 they are back up on NDC.

how did NDC drop the ball? if u were on the first 5 minutes it was up it was super easy to go through

i even managed to pick up another pair 45 minutes after when i logged on again just for the hell of it

When were they available to cop on NDC?  Assuming Midnight EST?

right at midnight eastern / 9pm pacific

after a few minutes it crashed but then after about 30-45 min it was workin fine for me

I copped my size 11 @ 2:30 am Eastern.

it was a nasty riot at southlake mall in Indiana
sick.gif

They went live on NDC at 11:54 pm EST. Was able to place an order for 3 pairs, then another order for one more pair with ease. All within 3 minutes. Got order confirmations right away. Then I got booted from swoosh and NDC crashed.

It may, I have no word on a date though, but the shoe is an active product, which means there is a chance it will be restocked because it is still being made - Nike Rep

How did they drop the ball? Lets see I got a link around 11:52 put everything in my cart and couldn't checkout, then it made me log back into swoosh multiple times. Same thing happened with other people I know. I'm not even talking about the site actually going down for maintenance, the tax and pipeline error BS. Not letting you add your credit card number, paypal timing out, then the site working then not working emptying your cart out of no where.

Honestly I didn't think it would be that crazy, I've always had success online. But at the end of the day I still walked away with a pair for retail.

AHHHHHHHHH so relieved.

After the NDC debacle last night I wasnt feeling too optimistic. Had my boy hit up one spot since I was gonna be at work so he scooped me a pair. And I went into a spot around my way at work just as a "Let me just see if im lucky today" and they had my size as the last pair in the store. So from thinking I was gonna get nothing to getting 2. Im good.

QUESTION!

So what's the fit on these. Some saying they're a little roomy.

Space Jams ran small. I'm normally a 9.5 and had to get a 10.

I have a 9.5 and a 10 on hold and I want to tell my dog he can let one go.

Which should I go with.

Gracias!

easiest pickup EVER.....#4 in a line of 65 ppl..........got there at 5:30.....chilled outside the store...7:30 walked out with my pair....

Originally Posted by illphillip

QUESTION!

Which should I go with.

Gracias!

Keep the 10. They run small also and my best guess is any future releases for the XI ... The concords will be the same in sizing.

I'm sorry, but "easiest pickup EVER" when you stood in line for 2 hours at 5:30am makes me.....

Laugh
Out
Loud

HA!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by illphillip

QUESTION!

Which should I go with.

Gracias!

Keep the 10. They run small also and my best guess is any future releases for the XI ... The concords will be the same in sizing.
Appreciate it man. The Black/Red CDP XI's ran the same. So 10 it is. Gracias!

easy copp', especially when your first in line...
happy.gif

before..

after........only around 19 people arrived at this WSS in LA, heard lots of stories from local malls that were crowded. My boy and I got our pairs.
No need to show pics of my shoes, since you all know how they look.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Originally Posted by OG2345

easy copp', especially when your first in line...
happy.gif

before..

after........only around 19 people arrived at this WSS in LA, heard lots of stories from local malls that were crowded. My boy and I got our pairs.
No need to show pics of my shoes, since you all know how they look.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
ahhh memories came to mind when id be first in line....passed on these. Merry Xmas everyone.

Back
Top Bottom