Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by pelimpe

for those who ordered international did they charge u here? i remember exchanging bins with a fellow nketalker from UK and we both ended getting charge ...
fedex send me a bill for 90 sme dollars...... dunno y i still aint paid *++ though loool

nah...and i've copped tru blues and space jams from Japan...and a pair of cool greys coming from UK.  I think the key is not using a US credit card.  Paypal is universal

Originally Posted by jones23me

lol... dont matter i copped from my plug... ya dig.. was tryna help fello NTer's out
you might as well add ebay.com to the list..

I just bought mine without any problems at my local FootAction here in SD
happy.gif
I even got to sleep in late and go eat
smile.gif
Good luck to everyone else. Luck was on my side today

I got 2 pairs, I'm a true 9.5, I got a 10 and it fit perfect---a 9.5 would be too tight. I also got a 10.5, it has a little bit of room, but with forcefields they'd be perfect. I also have kinda wide feet, sooooo...

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by pelimpe

for those who ordered international did they charge u here? i remember exchanging bins with a fellow nketalker from UK and we both ended getting charge ...
fedex send me a bill for 90 sme dollars...... dunno y i still aint paid *++ though loool

nah...and i've copped tru blues and space jams from Japan...and a pair of cool greys coming from UK.  I think the key is not using a US credit card.  Paypal is universal

aight got u

Originally Posted by imeugenera

everyone got an email recently?

my card was charged but i never got the confirmation emaill
frown.gif

usually when that happens, your order will be canceled or your charge will go back onto your card unless you receive a late confirmation but not likely. Happened to me before but I will cross my fingers for you
wink.gif

Just got the email from NDC telling me my order should be here tomorrow. That makes it 3 major holiday releases in a row for me. :smile:

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I went up to NT Chi @ 1pm & they still had 20 or so pairs of 11-12.5

Scuffed my Concords in the process of copping my CG's though

Same thing happened to me today
mad.gif
As I was walking back to my car, some dude stepped on my Concords (the floor was wet and muddy) and got his dang footprint on the canvas near the tongue. I was about to chin check him but he gave me $50 to get them cleaned.
I tried posting pics but having trouble
30t6p3b.gif

This isn't so much a complaint, I just don't really understand it. Why is it that JB isn't able to keep the sizing consistent among this particular model? Between the CDP's, Space Jams, and CG's (don't own the Anni's so I can't comment), it seems like even though the overall mold is similar, the "feel" of the shoe when wearing it; the sizing, the padding, are all different and seem to vary. CDP's are by far the worst, I wore those today and they absolutely kill my heel area. Is it really THAT hard to keep the sizing/inner molding consistent in the span of 3 years? It's not like they're starting from scratch with each shoe.

Just got off the phone with the Finishline guy and it seems that my order actually went through, even though I did express shipping, he said they won't get here until Wednesday cause their
distribution warehouse is closed untill Monday, either way I won't believe it until I get a UPS number.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Did anybody from NDC receive their overnight shipping????
Everybody who ordered these from NDC are recieving the overnight shipping. Some may not get theirs though, depending on weather in they areas.

Originally Posted by Killroy23

After patiently waiting my girl jus called and said she got em
pimp.gif
...gotta love her
happy.gif

Man
eek.gif
I wish my wife would do something like that for me. Although she drove 3 hours to go and get me the DMP's when I first met her
smile.gif
pimp.gif
but now that we're married, she just tells me to get my lazy self up and get them myself
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stackbundles

I had to get a size 11 but I'm a size 8. I copped a the 11 to maybe trade later on or resell on eBay but I'm mad everyone took the small sizes before me
frown.gif

Man when I finally got through eastbay that's the only size they had but I didn't cop though....I need a 9.5 anyone have an idea of when the restocks will be?

I got my email from NDC, I have to say they really helped with regards to the shipping problem, the woman I spoke to was very helpful seeing she had thousands of calls to get through today.

Originally Posted by Countryboi2m

pictures of the shoes and the line to get the shoes at bobcats arena.....looking at that line and the stock its going it was some butthurt people in line
I NEVER UNDERST00D WHY PPL DID THIS YOUrE LAST IN LINE OF ABOUT 400+ AND YET YOU STILL WAIT SMH 

Back
Top Bottom