Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Also, what's the deal with these incompetent Champs/Foot Locker sales people? I swear I'm gonna get a per diem job @ NikeTown or Foot Locker so when drops like this happen I can secure a pair @ discount and also be a good resource for consumers. I call Foot Locker one day and they say they're getting them. Week later I call to inquire into supply and they say they're not getting them. SMH. That's not even the whole story but I'm not gonna get into it because I was able to cop online.

when they pull that b.s  you gotta threaten to call corporate on them.  it's a joke when some gassed up 18-19 year old kid making barely over minimum wage thinks he has all the power in the world because he wears a referee shirt and has an advantage over most customers  when it comes to access to the shoes.

i'm all for employees getting first dibs on the shoes, it's one of the perks that comes with working there, i can respect that  but i don't like being lied to in my face.  if i approach someone in a respectful way  asking how many pairs the store has  and they give some answer along the lines of "i dunno" or "im not sure" or just have an i don't feel like being helpful attitude it gets to me.  i've had some employees in the past look at me in a shocked way when i nicely tell them to be upfront with me in regards to how many pairs their store got and how many were accounted for because i don't wanna waste my time trying to get a pair from that spot  if they got a small number of pairs or if the pairs in my size are accounted for already.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^
laugh.gif
damn

Pics from the midnight release at extra butter in rockville centre
wat up did u get urs homie

Nah those pics are from a store out here on Long Island. I was gunna hit you up but I figured it woulda been to late, God knows how many you walked away with lol. But another homie ended up coming through, had to settle for a 10 but you know what they say "beggars can't be choosers"

Edit: so NDC went back to using fedex? I coulda swore they just started using ups, unless it's for overnight only which I doubt it. Hopefully everyone gets their pairs before christmas.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I checked the status of one of my orders, it says shipped.

Just waiting for the other one to update, call earlier and they confirmed they are ready to be sent today.
pimp.gif

just curious, both 3 pairs shipped to the same address?  Or different addresses?
Same address and same card, I spoke with a rep earlier and he said they should be good to go.
I'll give them a ring in the morning just to follow up, both orders stated "processing" up until 30 minutes ago. I only checked since I noticed some of you guys were getting e mails and such.
yea, u only got one tracking number right?  Let me guess that when you track on fedex, the weight says around 16lbs/7.4KG?

I think both orders are shipped using 1 package.  So only 1 tracking number.  Just my guess, wont know for sure till tomorrow though.
No tracking number yet, just checked on the website and searched via order number and it says shipped.
I'm going to bed so I'm assuming I should have a tracking number by the time I am up.

i see.  Let me know if you get more than one tracking number.  I am guessing you and me got lucky, and are gonna have all 6 pairs shipped in one big package to us. 

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just looked on ebay for the hell of it to see what everyone is asking and seeing 300+... damn

sold my 2nd pair for 240..I don't see people buying these at or over 300 price especially when there are a load of them around 250...

I'm sure this has been said, but if your going to drop 300 on Cg's, why not get 01s?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Just looked on ebay for the hell of it to see what everyone is asking and seeing 300+... damn

sold my 2nd pair for 240..I don't see people buying these at or over 300 price especially when there are a load of them around 250...

I'm sure this has been said, but if your going to drop 300 on Cg's, why not get 01s?
Because the 01's didn't JUST come out like these and you know the hypebeasts gotta have the newest ones

UPDATE:

My bad. I suck at being a detective. Turns out, each order got its own tracking number. I am having 6 pairs shipped to me as i type this. Pretty weird, considering the fact a nike rep called me early in the morning to ask me if i placed multiple orders and knew that there was a household limit of 3. He then told me that i should expect one order to get canceled. What a turn of events between then and now.............victorious!

There is still no buying/selling/trading allowed.

IGNORANCE  will not excuse you from getting banned.

Just received my SHIPPING confirmation from nike about 40 mins ago. It shows they will arrive at my place by 3:00pm. This means cod:black ops in the living room on Christmas eve, waiting for the fed ex man to come with my 11's.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

For all the people who ordered off swoosh, I just got my shipping notice!!

Looks like they will arrive tomorrow before 3pm

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Also, what's the deal with these incompetent Champs/Foot Locker sales people? I swear I'm gonna get a per diem job @ NikeTown or Foot Locker so when drops like this happen I can secure a pair @ discount and also be a good resource for consumers. I call Foot Locker one day and they say they're getting them. Week later I call to inquire into supply and they say they're not getting them. SMH. That's not even the whole story but I'm not gonna get into it because I was able to cop online.

when they pull that b.s  you gotta threaten to call corporate on them.  it's a joke when some gassed up 18-19 year old kid making barely over minimum wage thinks he has all the power in the world because he wears a referee shirt and has an advantage over most customers  when it comes to access to the shoes.

i'm all for employees getting first dibs on the shoes, it's one of the perks that comes with working there, i can respect that  but i don't like being lied to in my face.  if i approach someone in a respectful way  asking how many pairs the store has  and they give some answer along the lines of "i dunno" or "im not sure" or just have an i don't feel like being helpful attitude it gets to me.  i've had some employees in the past look at me in a shocked way when i nicely tell them to be upfront with me in regards to how many pairs their store got and how many were accounted for because i don't wanna waste my time trying to get a pair from that spot  if they got a small number of pairs or if the pairs in my size are accounted for already.

This. Makes me wanna throw down on the spot. I called a female @ a foot locker in the Providence area. I was politely making inquiries into the supply, store hours, expected turnout, etc. You'd think someone working at a sneaker store would be happily willing and able to assist a sneaker enthusiast in his quest to secure a highly sought after shoe. But nope. One word rude answers. Even seemed like she was lying to me. I was 2 seconds away from Michael Douglas in Falling Down:

24or7mq.jpg

devil.gif

Didn't get the email yet for shipping info but just went ahead and checked the order status on NDC and says it got shipped!!! I cannot wait!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COPPED MY SIZE 10.5 A COUPLE HOURS AGO FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS. $102 OUT THE DOOR. NO HASSLE. STORE MANAGER HELD AND DROPPED OFF OUR PAIRS. SHOUTOUT TO BIGSLIM773 FOR THE HOOKUP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

28ciq8p.jpg

so it was some truth to nike employees being able to order their pairs monday for 83?

Wasn't my year to scoop these XI's for retail, hoping for a restock in a couple days...but congratulations to those who did. Very frustrated...lol.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Anyone one who placed an order with hanon-store and paid thru paypal, have you had the transaction show up in bank statement ? i check mine and the payment hasnt been taking out of my checking account yet. but i did get an order confirmation and a receipt from paypal

no...not yet..but considering this is for their restock in January, I dont think they would take the money out until shipped.  At least I dont want them to take money out until its shipped...

Got my Eastbay tracking number earlier while I was at work. All these pics being posted have me pumped for these to arrive. Probably rock my '01s this weekend and retire 11s until summer.

My status on NDC is shipped. No tracking number. I'm not worried. I did receive an email saying they would arrive on the 24th.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

How much money has Michael Jordan made of this release?

$40,000,000?
$50,000,000?

Enough for a night at the craps table for Marcus
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom