Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I told yall 400 wasnt alot for these in Houston. Way too much for me tho

He didnt understand Houston lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

I think the Concords are going to be a RIOT next year lol... We saw the outcome this year and it will get even more dangerous.

PreOrders from the uk seems to be the way to go lol.
The concords are grails for a lot ppl so a riot is expected 
roll.gif
They're won't be no damn riot if JB raises the retail of the concord to like $350 plus.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

I think the Concords are going to be a RIOT next year lol... We saw the outcome this year and it will get even more dangerous.

PreOrders from the uk seems to be the way to go lol.
The concords are grails for a lot ppl so a riot is expected 
roll.gif
They're won't be no damn riot if JB raises the retail of the concord to like $350 plus.

or mass produce way more like 1000 pairs each store lol

^ Yea but they don't ship to the U.S.
JB produced an ENORMOUS amount of these cool grey XI's. I got 40 pairs overall. If you put in a little work ahead of time, you'd get them for retail or under with no problem. I did the same thing with the space jams. smh @ $400 for a pair. Good for him though, at least he got his pair. Merry Christmas to all!

Slept on these round release date.. I'm in the Bronx.. hopefully I can find a spot that got em for 200.. any help on locations is appreciated.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Guess Im the only person who got a %%$# up pair

what u mean? i think i got a messed up pair also. the toe box cut is OFF
mad.gif
!!! but w/e...ima keep..

On my right shoe, the tag on the tongue doesnt line up with the lace holder on the right side of the shoe... im not tripping i know a lot of nt'ers would love to have this problem

Aite check this out. Look at the extremly low patent leather cut on the right shoe (which is the left shoe in the pic) compared to the traditional high patent leather cut on the left shoe. I tried capture it at all angles. Basically the right shoe is defected and uncomfortable while left shoe is perfectly and comfortable as hell. The right shoe is overly snug in the toe box and damn near painful due to the low cut 
mad.gif
. Idk Ima try to exchange them if and when footaction gets a restock. 
30t6p3b.gif
at JB

pics of the atrocity:

And Im not usually the one to complain about quality and so on. But on this one I got $#@%#*. Has anyone else had this problem? Im salt about the whole situation seeing all that I went thru to get these. All I wanted was a comfortable pair of XIs and I get this. Praying for a restock asap

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

JB produced an ENORMOUS amount of these cool grey XI's. I got 40 pairs overall. If you put in a little work ahead of time, you'd get them for retail or under with no problem. I did the same thing with the space jams. smh @ $400 for a pair. Good for him though, at least he got his pair. Merry Christmas to all!

I dont know about that part.

I believe you could've picked up a pair no problem for under 250 shipped with a little work.

I think alot guys on NT say these were easy to get and thats not true. I got my pair but alot people have other priorites( work,children, girlfriend/wife and family) besides planning for a Jordan XI release( Spending time trying to make connects at a shoe store or Niketalk.)

eek.gif
 at the difference in the cut ... smh happy I passed money well saved ... congrats to all who got there pair I have a lot of friends with broken hearts right now

For those who copped more than two pair (one to rock, one to stock), what are you planning on doing with them (if not resell)?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I dont know about that part.

I believe you could've picked up a pair no problem for under 250 shipped with a little work.

I think alot guys on NT say these were easy to get and thats not true. I got my pair but alot people have other priorites( work,children, girlfriend/wife and family) besides planning for a Jordan XI release( Spending time trying to make connects at a shoe store or Niketalk.)

You're right for the most part. Those dudes that got one pair or two and said it was "easy" are probably lying. They probably waited in line for hours or had to pay over retail.
I can tell you for a FACT that these were easy to get FOR ME under retail BEFORE release date because I did a little work. I'm talking a week or two. I had 20 pairs 1 1/2 weeks before the 23rd. 20 more pairs on release date for retail. Some a little under retail. All it takes is a small amount of dedication. I can prove it too. vvvv

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Still a full size run on NDC in the UK 
20aummg.png
I just ordered my babys momma is from the uk. She went home for the holidays she will bring them back with her.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

koncrete kickz wrote:

illest35 wrote:

dhtowng wrote:

Guess Im the only person who got a %%$# up pair

what u mean? i think i got a messed up pair also. the toe box cut is OFF
mad.gif
!!! but w/e...ima keep..

On my right shoe, the tag on the tongue doesnt line up with the lace holder on the right side of the shoe... im not tripping i know a lot of nt'ers would love to have this problem

Aite check this out. Look at the extremly low patent leather cut on the right shoe (which is the left shoe in the pic) compared to the traditional high patent leather cut on the left shoe.
most pairs have the patent leather shorter on one side.....I got 4 pairs and they are all like that....I'm not surprised though

If its so many of these shoes floating around out there,why is the resell value so high?I ordered from online because im overseas and if I was in the US i wouldnt be nowhere near that madness around the stores on release day.If your going to wear your shoes its okay to pay more than retail its the people that want to buy the mto resell that are complaining about the prices.I have one pair that I plan on wearing.To the people that can cop multiple pairs,Congrats but hook some of your fellow sneakerheads up with a decent price.Now for the quality issues that people say JB are having.It dont matter if you buy your shoes early or on release date you can still imperfection in every shoe.They may be small or they may be very noticeable.Either way i hardly doubt you can find a perfectly built JB shoe right now.So I guess you guys can stop knocking all the prereleases because look like the release day shoes came from the batch.

laugh.gif
at ll the for sale listings in buy/sell
laugh.gif

but then again theres alot of WTB threads for these also...so that means people missed out

good luck people on getting your pair(s) or more for those who already got them
pimp.gif

Merry Xmas NT

Sad when I heard more people talking about the concords in line that the cool greys. SMH, not trying to hype things up, but next year is going to be a headache. Not even sure I walked away with two pairs this time considering the madness.

They went crazy in Houston! I've seen about 4 different news videos from that area. I didn't know they did it like that in H-Town...

Why is the quality of the retro such a surprise to people? When has a retro been done and came out better than the original or even the previous retro? Just ENJOY the sneaker. I'm guessing many of those complaining about the sneaker (not all, but many) were ones who weren't lucky enough to cop for whatever reason.

Let me make this real easy for everyone, EVERY retro that drops will not be up to par, but you have NO other options if you want the sneaker. So with that said, enjoy.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Slept on these round release date.. I'm in the Bronx.. hopefully I can find a spot that got em for 200.. any help on locations is appreciated.
Any 4 boros will do

Well... Remember at 2:00 am I placed an order for 2 pairs of cool grey 11's on NDC... Got my confirmation... next day got a call from nike confirming my order, and telling me it will be hear the next day... No Box... last night I get an Email stating My order was in limbo... check this morning my order was canceled
frown.gif
... Oh well lol Life goes on.. Kinda weird all that happened for it to just get canceled then again.... It is Nike?!

Back
Top Bottom