Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

So if its bgrade nd have some defects nd a grade do get defects on em as well. Then why do we label em as bgrade as if its completely trash. Nd saying oh I got an agrade only to find out it also has a defect. Point is bgrade nd agrade whatever y'all wna call it, there won't be a perfect almighty pair. Unless u wit Zero. Lol Jus shh nd keep staring on my early pair. Lmao. People people. I honestly don't care what these people say. As long as I'm happy then eff erryone else. Its jus so funny dat d white red 13 doesn't get dat bgrade comment. Where you nit pickers at?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't worry son. I'll be looking at my DS 01's and not at your B-Grade basura.

Ain't nothing wrong with B-Grades. Just paying $265 for B-Grades is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea have fun wit dat piss yellow son. While I stare at my fresh 2010. Nd 245 ain't nuthn. Specially if the only thing wrong dat u can find is a tit hair alignment on d back of the shoe. Lmao.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

78815cea87cba08bc8a1bfc474c79f195b42e0a.jpg

B-Grade. Just like the Early Release Anniversaries.
sick.gif

Nice box though.
laugh.gif
plenty of "A Grade" XIs had the same qualities.
n alotta OG  and older retro 11's had da same problem. ppl thnk its a retro thng

Yea have fun wit dat piss yellow son. While I stare at my fresh 2010. Nd 245 ain't nuthn. Specially if the only thing wrong dat u can find is a tit hair alignment on d back of the shoe. Lmao.

bro... just stop arguin w/ this guy...

its gonna lead to nowhere..

we are copping to wear... he wants to cop to come on niketalk and say he got more deadstock 11s than everyone else.

just let it ride, fam... wait till we get ours next week and put it on here...

Is the shoes true to size or kinda snug like the SPACE JAM??? please someone who got a pair can you please send me a pm about the fit of the shoes please... i want to know before i purchase my pair because when i bought my 8.5 it feel super tight on my feet so this time i might go half a size up more if it the same on the SPACE JAM QUALITY......

Is the shoes true to size or kinda snug like the SPACE JAM??? please someone who got a pair can you please send me a pm about the fit of the shoes please... i want to know before i purchase my pair because when i bought my 8.5 it feel super tight on my feet so this time i might go half a size up more if it the same on the SPACE JAM QUALITY......

Originally Posted by JAYS

Uh, maybe you wear a size 9 then. 
laugh.gif

nahh bro i wear a 8.5 in true blue 3s and they fit good and also the infared pair i wear a 8.5 and they fit me good too however the space jam is tight but im streching it out

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

So if its bgrade nd have some defects nd a grade do get defects on em as well. Then why do we label em as bgrade as if its completely trash. Nd saying oh I got an agrade only to find out it also has a defect. Point is bgrade nd agrade whatever y'all wna call it, there won't be a perfect almighty pair. Unless u wit Zero. Lol Jus shh nd keep staring on my early pair. Lmao. People people. I honestly don't care what these people say. As long as I'm happy then eff erryone else. Its jus so funny dat d white red 13 doesn't get dat bgrade comment. Where you nit pickers at?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't worry son. I'll be looking at my DS 01's and not at your B-Grade basura.

Ain't nothing wrong with B-Grades. Just paying $265 for B-Grades is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When you look at your DS 01's do you feel the love the Chinese put into them.

Originally Posted by marley

^^haha, get over it man. I'm sure everyone is gonna notice that when you wear them. Come on. Where I'm from if you rockin these this early before release date, dudes are gonna be squirtin in their pants, not nit pickin the seam on the back cuz its off like by a tit hair.

that was so CLASSIC LOL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JAYS

nahh bro i wear a 8.5 in true blue 3s and they fit good and also the infared pair i wear a 8.5 and they fit me good too however the space jam is tight but im streching it out

Have you ever owned any 11's prior to the Space Jams?   To me, they fit the same as the previous versions.

Originally Posted by handullz

we are copping to wear... he wants to cop to come on niketalk and say he got more deadstock 11s than everyone else.

Oh yea I'm done messing with him just tryna help him with his thread count. Lmao.. nd I agree with what u said 100% fam. Yiee!

Originally Posted by handullz

Oh yea I'm done messing with him just tryna help him with his thread count. Lmao.. nd I agree with what u said 100% fam. Yiee!

If I had 10 pairs of DS XI's, I wouldn't even been in this thread arguing about 2010 quality and B-Grades.  

I would be content.    

the shoes are chronic, glad that box is like the space jams, would be a cool way to release all the xi's with box like the SJ's. Debating whether to order some now just to have them.

DEATH to Jordan Freak XI smh...thats all u gettin got 19 pairs on deck

To those that ordered from JAY can yall track ur order yet???????

DEATH to Jordan Freak XI smh...thats all u gettin got 19 pairs on deck

To those that ordered from JAY can yall track ur order yet???????

Back
Top Bottom