Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Already know I'm getting two pairs. Had a pair of Cool Greys I sold. Can't wait to get my hands on these again.

$175 for cdp xi's that busted the $%^t out of my pinky toe smh.... I know I don't want them but I'll try to pick up a pair or two IF I CAN just to make a lil bit of money to cop somthing I do want, like white/red xiii's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

$175 for cdp xi's that busted the $%^t out of my pinky toe smh.... I know I don't want them but I'll try to pick up a pair or two IF I CAN just to make a lil bit of money to cop somthing I do want, like white/red xiii's
smile.gif

o trust me. its definately not like CDP quality. the SJ's were better then CDP's as well.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

smile.gif

o trust me. its definately not like CDP quality. the SJ's were better then CDP's as well.
So these Cool Greys WONT kill my pinky toe either?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by thebeast23

smile.gif

So these Cool Greys WONT kill my pinky toe either?

they shldnt....but whos to say? they didnt drop yet so...

i wonder how the blue tint will hold up over time compared to a clear sole.. i have never wore my spacejams and they are starting to yellow slightly

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

lookin real good. I didn't like the blue soles at first, but the shoe grew on me. 
happy.gif

cg11.jpg
eek.gif
,I'm more impressed by the Entourage Fukijama AF1s in the back

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Lol that's a first...ogs looking fake, cheap....like these will be more comfortable.

Btw first cool greys were never an og model

og = original.
technically, the 2000s were the original cool grays.
I see OG models as the ones that came out in its ORIGINAL year.
for example OG 11's are from 96, OG cool grays are 2001
or OG 3's are 1988 3's. 1994 are retros even though they have NIKE AIR

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Lol that's a first...ogs looking fake, cheap....like these will be more comfortable.

Btw first cool greys were never an og model

og = original.
technically, the 2000s were the original cool grays.
I see OG models as the ones that came out in its ORIGINAL year.
for example OG 11's are from 96, OG cool grays are 2001
or OG 3's are 1988 3's. 1994 are retros even though they have NIKE AIR

OG's to me are the 1st shoe that came in that CW...

lol at *@$%%+ being on the fence about copping XIs....if you dont someone else will gladly have ur pair...

Back
Top Bottom