Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I'm happy for all these 11's but where the hell is a playoff 13 retro we need that more than something that released not that long ago

yeah that statement made sense.....because its not like we already saw a retro 13 in 2005 as well as da black and white retros last

year via CDP boxes.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I think I'm the only one, but these are my least favorite XI's. Never was a big fan of all grey kicks that weren't NB's.

No way in hell these will be $125.

They will be $150 minimum, unless they stick us with a "special packaging" like the SJ's, then you are paying more.

Just give me a mirror image of the 2001 Retros, and a normal box.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They will be $150 minimum, unless they stick us with a "special packaging" like the SJ's, then you are paying more.

He should have different types of packaging like they do for special edition games.   Charge 150 for normal box.  175 for a Prestige box with a special retro card and 250 for the Hardened box.  It should be acrylic and a 3D hologram of Jordan pops out and talks to you everytime you open the box up.

Originally Posted by Ether

He should have different types of packaging like they do for special edition games.   Charge 150 for normal box.  175 for a Prestige box with a special retro card and 250 for the Hardened box.  It should be acrylic and a 3D hologram of Jordan pops out and talks to you everytime you open the box up.

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON????????

The sounds kinda sweet except for the price tag

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON????????
he just plays too much COD MW2

Brand Jordan should give me these in a plastic bag and charge me $125.00 for them.

If they got $175 for Space Jams, they will charge $175 for these. Like a sucker, I might have to
pull the trigger and buy them. Missed out in 2000-2001.

Originally Posted by Porkchop 216

If they got $175 for Space Jams, they will charge $175 for these. Like a sucker, I might have to
pull the trigger and buy them. Missed out in 2000-2001.

The price tag on those 25th Anniversary XI's are $150. 

Wouldn't be so bad, if they actually used "Premium" materials to justify the price.

this will be so sick if they come out just like the 2001s and no mesh or any crap like that... please come back out with the columbias and the concords!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly doubt these will drop in November? They've been dropping a XI as the christmas shoe the past 2 years and they're droppin another hot XI and it's not going to be for Christmas? I believe they will drop but callin out ducktales on November release...kinda like how spacejams were CONFIRMED for black friday.....?

Back
Top Bottom