Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Mr718

When did this turn into the Sneaker Showcase section?
eyes.gif

When did this turn into the be an #+% section?  It is the cool grey thread isnt it?  Don't you think some younger heads would like to see a clean pair of OGs?  Man people acting like that is the reason the JB forum is laughed at in the Nike forum.  I don't get it cuz you are usually one of the cooler dudes who posts good info.  Guess I was wrong about you.  Sorry for posting a pic of the shoe we are talking about.

Apology accepted
wink.gif

If these are as available as the Spacejams were, I'll be copping three pairs easily.

These are sick nasty, they will be the same as the OG, but they just wont compare. Still worth waiting for i can wait

hopefully these are like the space jams and make it everywhere in canada - they never dropped in canada the first time around...

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

hopefully these are like the space jams and make it everywhere in canada - they never dropped in canada the first time around...

I dont know where you live but Jams DID NOT make it everywhere in Canada.

Calgary had 2 spots get these and were sold out through pre-orders.
grin.gif

if they end up being, which they prolly will, $175 im passing on these for the concords. SJ09s disappointed the hell outa me. Still, i need some icy 11s. Concords> every other 11 IMO.

EDIT

assuming the concords really drop.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if not, i guess ill settle with these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Every XI that drops from now on will probably be 175
mad.gif

I know.  I think I rather spend the extra cash, and hopefully find some 2001 editions. 

*makes a wish*

Back
Top Bottom