Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

another before christmas madness. thanks for the info
pimp.gif

I will get these. Anyone know any pre order sites? PM me if you do.

CG's sound decent about now, had them when I was in 3rd grade loved them then an still love them now just hope they are more comfortable than the SJ's

We all knew they would be 175.

Seeing that everyone goes crazy for some COOL GREY XIs ill try and cop a few pairs so I can give back like I always do.

Ill be happy with 1...  or none at all for myself.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

I plan to get 5 or 6 pair of these, flip a couple, maybe a few depending on what kids pay.

1. Why everyone whine about retail? Crybabies?
2. Why everyone whine about hype? It'll never end.
Exactly why this site/shoe collecting is going downhill, SMH 
indifferent.gif

Money is always tight around x-mas time. Might pass. CG's are nice but not worth all the hype to me.

I'm not giving anyone my money now for Dec release. Careful guys because your CC only gives you so many months to dispute if things go wrong.

You guys have so many months to save for 175 and your already complaining. If you want the shoe, buy it. Every year some broke fellows or those who don't have their priorities straight complain about prices.

The shoe as with the space jams holds dear to some of us. To me, it was one of the first shoes I saw Jordan play in DC. I was so young and it was my first time really getting a chance to enjoy him play, even though he was older.

I'm sure more of you drop 175 on a single pair of shoes. The marketplace is packed with them.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

I cant believe people on NT really believe that the CG were going to be lower than $175 why would any Xl be lower than $175 after the Space jams were sold at that price like ive said before its just common sense to know how its going to be and atleast all of the 11,s materials arent changed like JB did to the black 6,s like they did this year and some so called sneakerheads on NT hve the nerve to justify what JB did with that just cause there so thirsty for black 6 thats why i like the 11,s cause i know the quility is not as great but there not changing the shoe so drastically like JB has done with the black versions of the 12,6,9 recently with this awful material [black ashy i dont know what to call it] they got for cheap from somewhere people will buy anything that JB makes when it comes to a retro and try there hardest to justify it by any means JB could make a retro with a new material mixed with big chief old school notebook paper and cardboard and crayons and yall brain washed sneaker heads would try to say its just the same as the og,s its a very sad day to see people who collect and love shoes get done wrong for so long that they think its a ok with what JB is doing i wanna see what yalls reactions will be when JB rapes everybody pockets for $150 for the white/cement 3 coming out now thats something to be really mad about like i am knowing the midsoles wont survive past 2-3 months of straight wear,i rather pay $175 for a good pair of 11 that will last longer than a pair of 3 that cost $150 that i know by the end of my first month of wearing them will have hairline cracks then totally dissapearing after another two months to follow.
the reason ppl tried to so call "Justify" the 6's is cuz its almost the same thing. its darker. if they put the nububk from the black cat 3's on there wld yall complain? wat bout the 12's nubuck? if its altered in any way ppl trip...now those 12's was TOO drastic. i passed cuz i wanted leather. u cant change the whole leather to nubuck but from durabuck to a darker color nubuck? durabuck to a slightly different type of leather. anyway these will b copped. if it has the same upper as the space jams im passin. thats one of those examples of a drastic chnge if its done

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I'm not giving anyone my money now for Dec release. Careful guys because your CC only gives you so many months to dispute if things go wrong.

Exactly my thoughts... I have done pre-orders through websites before but never an ebay auction...  those who go through flappy88's link good luck, but it's a little too risky for me
frown.gif

Really $175 isnt that much c'mon foams retail at $200 and still i wouldnt pass if you like the shoe buy the shoe ....some of yall sound'n a lil recession struck...none the less copped with the ease beautiful shoe in general even if its not as classic shape as the 2001 release its still the best colorway of the XI ...imo

After the major disappointment in the 2009 Space Jams, in regards to looks and quality, I most likely will be passing on these.

DO NOT use gorilla glue, as it dries it expands so it will mess up the sneaker, your best bet is to use some shoe goo.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

I plan to get 5 or 6 pair of these, flip a couple, maybe a few depending on what kids pay.

1. Why everyone whine about retail? Crybabies?
2. Why everyone whine about hype? It'll never end.
Exactly why this site/shoe collecting is going downhill, SMH 
indifferent.gif

Been doing what I do for a MINUTE now!! NT member for a few years, collecting and reselling for a little longer. Personally, no game/site is going downhill. People will always whine about price as everyone wants stuff as cheap as possible with all the features or quality as if they paid full price. Reselling will NEVER stop as there will ALWAYS be a market for it. In regards to NT, people will ALWAYS complain, moan and groan about the dumbest stuff.

Back
Top Bottom