Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

pics should surface soon, the shoes have been produced about 5 to 6 months before the release date so they should be about done now
hopefully next December will be as good to me as this one an the last

its great howfans of this shoe are excited. but its gonna be annoying as these are released early and people start whining about quality like everyother retro to ever drop lol

2lj1b82.jpg

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by sha2fresh

Really $175 isnt that much c'mon foams retail at $200 and still i wouldnt pass if you like the shoe buy the shoe ....some of yall sound'n a lil recession struck...none the less copped with the ease beautiful shoe in general even if its not as classic shape as the 2001 release its still the best colorway of the XI ...imo

Your comparing the quality of Jordans to Foams! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cosign,  foams are built like tanks and hold up for years so long term wise your getting your moneys worth with them.    $175 for some crappy quality xi's i can't say the same thing towards that but it is what it is, people will still cop regardless.

I really dont understand it has the price mark of 175.00 again!!! But whatever! I know ill be coppin a pair for myself and my little one!

This release is goin to get real crazy. The sneakergoons will be out in full force...and so will my glock 45 with the extended clippp! Who woulda of thought JB would ever retro this CW.

sure $175 is high but these are gonna sell out fast for sure. so many people complaining about the price but at the end of the day still end up copping.

space jam 09 prices went up to $400+ on ebay right after they released. a DS pair still costs more than retail now.

dont know about you but i rather just suck it up and pay $175+tax on release date.

I'll take as many size 11.5 pairs as I can get at only 175. Thats a steal for one of my top 5 kicks of all time. Hoping to get my hands on at least 4 pairs.

Hopefully they keep them the same also people just don't understand since their is a lot kids on here but it doesn't matter on price if they were 250.00 they will still sell out anyways proven over and over people will pay, everybody was saying the same on the space jams and they were a Gr and they still sold out and even people were selling for double retail also 
grin.gif
grin.gif

^damn bigj being called out on his modwork....nah jk

and OP how the hell did you not see the other thread while you created this one...its been on the first page for a few days now.

I wish we were getting Concords instead of these but I'll still take a couple pairs most likely...

XI releases are always crazy.  I'm sure this will be like the Space Jams last December.  Not sure if I want to get the cool greys.  I was really hoping to see the concords this year. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by bigj505

not sure why OP needed to create a new thread when there is a 30+ thread already. maybe to get some eShine?
smh.gif
hey, LEARN to read and DO your job idiot...eShine???? shut your lame *** up

If this has already been posted, you can lock this up mods
. As stated in the title, these will release on December 23rd. Since they will retail for $175, you can expect some type of special packaging.

im emotionally upset that you called me an idiot.

but seriously... how can you say i didnt read when it was YOU that created this thread in the 1st place when there was like a 30 page cool grey thread already in existence?
indifferent.gif

im pretty sure the original thread title wasnt what it is now. Like 100% sure.

I knew these would be $175. I'm gonna wear my 2001 CG's to cop mine. Might try to get lucky like I did with the infrared pack on FTL...if they get sold online.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

These r gonna be og
molds so calm all that down

I doubt it....the Space jams and CDP XI's werent OG molds...last XI that was even CLOSE to OG molds was the DMP XI...and they still jacked those up.

it's good to see this one release considering i have no intention of looking for an "og" (smh) pair. why is it that when a retro drops, all of a sudden, hords of so called sneakerheads say they will "just cop the og's" as if thats something no ones thought of? what took you so long? and those same peeps scream hypebeast? you want to pick up yellowed (don't start with the mine are icey routine b/c less than a fraction of ds cg's are crispy by now) relics and stunt, go ahead and drop that 3+ for your so called "better quality". it doesn't matter at this point. if cats want to spend 175.00 on what you call a "cheap remake" vs your precious og's, why you mad?

Originally Posted by akuma471

it's good to see this one release considering i have no intention of looking for an "og" (smh) pair. why is it that when a retro drops, all of a sudden, hords of so called sneakerheads say they will "just cop the og's" as if thats something no ones thought of? what took you so long? and those same peeps scream hypebeast? you want to pick up yellowed (don't start with the mine are icey routine b/c less than a fraction of ds cg's are crispy by now) relics and stunt, go ahead and drop that 3+ for your so called "better quality". it doesn't matter at this point. if cats want to spend 175.00 on what you call a "cheap remake" vs your precious og's, why you mad?

actually, the older version probably can be had for cheaper once the retro initially releases. value has really fallen on the cool grays in recent years.

Originally Posted by bigj505

not sure why OP needed to create a new thread when there is a 30+ thread already. maybe to get some eShine?
smh.gif
hey, LEARN to read and DO your job idiot...eShine???? shut your lame *** up
Free advice.  Don't call someone an idiot who volunteers his time so you can have this website in the first place.  You may need his help some day.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ill take 2 pls. anyone know how crazy these will go on RD? should i rock my beaters so i can run fast this time ? lol

people like you killed this fourm and the Jb brand
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ill take 2 pls. anyone know how crazy these will go on RD? should i rock my beaters so i can run fast this time ? lol
people like you killed this fourm and the Jb brand
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
naw dont blame dude... happens for all hot releases regardless if it is Jordan or not.
I remember walking into the mall when the zen yeezys dropped. The door I was going through had just opened and dudes couldnt get in any other way. Watched 20 dudes sprint past me full speed. I feel like I'm too cool to run for shoes (def missed out tho
laugh.gif
).
Then the copper foams... dudes found out footlocker across the hall had a few pairs and were selling while i was in line at another store... they sprinted over there too.
I guess it just happens these days.

Back
Top Bottom