Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Im glad I have three pairs of these kicks. I can already see them being banana shaped and with designs all over...
roll.gif

havent bought a new release in about a year, but these may break the streak. I love this shoe

Say what u want but that 2010 icy sole gonna look better than that 2001 turned gum sole...copped

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Say what u want but that 2010 icy sole gonna look better than that 2001 turned gum sole...copped
nice one! cant wait for the real pics to rise. 

The 2010 soles will yellow much faster that the 2001 soles. Ive seen 2009 space jam soles already yellowed as much as the 2000 space jams and its only been a little more than half a year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

The 2010 soles will yellow much faster that the 2001 soles. Ive seen 2009 space jam soles already yellowed as much as the 2000 space jams and its only been a little more than half a year
smh.gif

Newbies...I'd take a yellowed,creased up 2000 Cool Grey XI over a banana shaped, overpriced 2010 Cruel Grey XI any day of the week. Same goes with the real 2000 Space Jams over the 2009 Fake Jams.  

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

smh.gif

Newbies...I'd take a yellowed,creased up 2000 Cool Grey XI over a banana shaped, overpriced 2010 Cruel Grey XI any day of the week. Same goes with the real 2000 Space Jams over the 2009 Fake Jams.  

I have to agree with the majority of what you said.

Concord will more and likely to release next winter.... because every year during christmass time JB releases some kind of 11, first it was the bred and then the space jam then now the Cool greys, dont you guys see the order jb is release every years, so i believe jb might pull out concord or columbias.... one more thing is last year was the 12 that was release mutiple colors, and this year Jb is release mutiple colors of the 13......... idk just an ideas

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

smh.gif

I have to agree with the majority of what you said.
co sign, also, I rather have a pair of yellowed Columbia XI than a pair of those anniversary abominations.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

2001 Release was Crazy.  Pass on these just like the Jams.  Good with my 2001s.   

I have a feeling this release is going to be worse than '01. Hype will be through the roof by December.

Originally Posted by JAYS

Concord will more and likely to release next winter.... because every year during christmass time JB releases some kind of 11, first it was the bred and then the space jam then now the Cool greys, dont you guys see the order jb is release every years, so i believe jb might pull out concord or columbias.... one more thing is last year was the 12 that was release mutiple colors, and this year Jb is release mutiple colors of the 13......... idk just an ideas

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom