Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

looks sweet as hell
smile.gif
!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

How you gonna say those over the 2010s when we haven't even seen an all around view?

You can keep posting that pic... But if the shape is on point on the 2010 CGs...

They're gonna put our 01s to sleep....

Shape like this:
r0qjpk.jpg

good luck..

The more complaining and passing the better. More for me. Ima buy multiples to trade up on a different shoe. Why bout a shoe if you have doubts.
LMAO^^^ "Don't ever quote me again" or else??

ninjahood wrote:
wrong b...i rather rock da 2010 pair for months and have em look like that cuz I wore em too much then for em to come like that out da box....

real talk NON of those early 2000's had da correct colored sole sans da black/red pair....da OG models ALL had crazy blue tint.

I agree, the OG concords had that minor 'light' blue tint. Not that sub-zero blue tint $@+% like these..

Let me refresh your memory..

You can't even see that blue tint. That's how minor it was...not like this new $@+%.

Whenever a new pair of kicks are posted it's funny

1. You have your people who honestly like them
2. You have your people praising the sneaker who are obviously attempting to convince themselves they're really comparable to the OG or the changes are an improvement
3. You have your bitter people upset about missing a previous release who bash that release, and praise the new release
4. You have your people who just don't like them for whatever reason
5. You have your sneaker snobs who are just trying to feed their egos, but really care nothing about half the sneakers they comment on
6. You have your people who try to convince themselves they don't like them, because they know they won't be able to get them
7. You have the hypocrites who criticize them, knowing damn well they're going to get them anyway, because they want to fit in

Then you have your whiners who cry about people criticizing the sneakers. All the other people I understand, this one I'm still a little confused about. I think those people fall in to the number two category, because people complaining shouldn't affect your feelings towards something you like. Dudes really catch feelings over sneakers?

Blue tint only looks good on concords, SJ and columbias....because they have blue accents on them already.

This is a gray-based shoe....shoulda just been clear soled.

20iugcg.jpg

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Blue tint only looks good on concords, SJ and columbias....because they have blue accents on them already.

This is a gray-based shoe....shoulda just been clear soled.
Thank you.

People like to jump the gun.

I'd agree with ya animalthug if the samples we were just shown looked bad.

Did you see the shape/cut? Disregard the shoe being worn....

Did they look like the spacejam pic u posted?...... No.

All I'm saying is your jumpin the gun too soon baby.

JB has scorned us with previous models... But it seems as if all this complainin that we've been doin is being reached to someone/management/etc...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

ninjahood wrote:
wrong b...i rather rock da 2010 pair for months and have em look like that cuz I wore em too much then for em to come like that out da box....

real talk NON of those early 2000's had da correct colored sole sans da black/red pair....da OG models ALL had crazy blue tint.

I agree, the OG concords had that minor 'light' blue tint. Not that sub-zero blue tint $@+% like these..

Let me refresh your memory..

You can't even see that blue tint. That's how minor it was...not like this new $@+%.

naw...lemme refresh you...those OG weren't kept well...

gJTc0PwfthUyz0t.jpg

subzero...and thats with decade +

retrospect-air-jordan-11-xi-og-concords-2.jpg

Would y'all be complaining if they
retro'd the CoolGreys with a smoked sole
like the CoolGrey IXs?......

We'd be askin for a clear blueish tint sole
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by teaspoon415

Jb once again you show us that your quality really sucks, and really cheap, and still make millions off us.. SMH!
could have at least gave us the OG Soles
Why are people critisizing if we havent even seen any all around detailed pics?

Its prolly the same shape....the fact that its being worn Just fools you to believe
its different.....And no I do not have a problem with the shape before anyone starts arguing with me =)

laugh.gif

That'll look kinda dope to me

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

How you gonna say those over the 2010s when we haven't even seen an all around view?

You can keep posting that pic... But if the shape is on point on the 2010 CGs...

They're gonna put our 01s to sleep....

Shape like this:
r0qjpk.jpg

good luck..

Man how did that pair make it through quality control? That's unacceptable. I'm glad my patent leather cut wasn't anywhere close to that.

I've "retired" from buying Jordans for about 2 years now.

But i'm bout to pull a Hov on these.

I'm bout to pull a Jordan sounds more like it.

laugh.gif
_'s would be mad regardless. So I'mma sit here & live it up with my CG's December 23rd.

My GS SpaceJams had a blue sole similar to the one that the CG's have ... guess what. They're clear now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif
_'s would be mad regardless. So I'mma sit here & live it up with my CG's December 23rd.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My GS SpaceJams had a blue sole similar to the one that the CG's have[/color] ... guess what. They're clear now.
laugh.gif
now thats a lie. very much tripping. shoes turn from blue to clear in less than a yr huh? gs jams were the same color as mens size... i got both in my household. _'s gotta by lying these days
smh.gif

http://sneakernews.com/20...jam-vs-25th-anniversary/

IMG_0998.jpg

air-jordan-XI-cool-grey-gs-2-570x427.jpg

sneakerhead_2115_37210356

2gtvmvn.jpg

Yawn.

My SJ's in December.

20156_1210929790607_1149600175_30544423_2719749_n.jpg

BLUE TINT.

My SJ's now.

sj1.png

TOTALLY DIFFERENT COLOR. You _'s KILL me.

Keep going.

Back
Top Bottom