Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

QFT

Really tho.....

yea JAMS were a GR but still.... my local FTL only sold like 12 pairs. Another FLT I know only had 16.

Keep in mind all the other BS that goes into holiday releases.

workers in the store be hiding a pair for themselves, i'll try my luck on eastbay if all else fails footaction on 34th

Waiting it out till Jay starts to sell these. Not trying to wait in lines, but knowing me ill be in that line.

Waiting it out till Jay starts to sell these. Not trying to wait in lines, but knowing me ill be in that line.

another great christmas present for myself
happy.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Dont worry about camping for these its just a GR,its not limited,there will be plenty to go around just like the SP11s,youll be able to wake up late the day after and get your pair with ease.
these are also 11's. idk bout where u live but i kno ppl dat woke up early got in line n still aint get da Jamz

For anyone that has seen these in person or knows of them in detail, how bad is the mold on them? The SJ 2009 curvature from top-down view was horrendous! I pulled out my black/red OG XIs, and they are not like that at all. The top-down view is so banana-shaped it aint even funny on my SJs, so are the CGs like that as well?

For anyone that has seen these in person or knows of them in detail, how bad is the mold on them? The SJ 2009 curvature from top-down view was horrendous! I pulled out my black/red OG XIs, and they are not like that at all. The top-down view is so banana-shaped it aint even funny on my SJs, so are the CGs like that as well?

All this itchin from everyone... you guys know damn well you're going to buy this shoe. Just shut up and wait. Stop complaining.

All this itchin from everyone... you guys know damn well you're going to buy this shoe. Just shut up and wait. Stop complaining.

Man I can't way for this release and it's 3 days after my birthday. I hope I'm able to get these a little early like my Olympic 7's, or with no hassle like my SJ's. November 26th and December 23rd can't get here quick enough.

Originally Posted by nephi215

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shape looks wayyy closer to the OG's, DMPs and the 00 retros than the cdp Breds, and Jams. These are straight fire, these will be COPPED! I have no complaints with the new icy sole.

sorry but the shape is exactly like the space jams. Nothing like any of the pairs u mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom