Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

did he have those in stock when the order was place ^^^ ??? i know from china can take couple weeks

he said it shipped out last weds but there was like a 3 day holiday so it should be on its way. I can wait
tired.gif

Man Im pissed tried to get me a pair from randy and he tried to charge me an extra 50 for the box so the total would have been 350 and then he said we were good to go and havent heard not one message from him in four days. Every since he went MIA and came back into the game he been trippin. He used to always respond back to emails asap and know everytime he messages me im 10 years older. He set me up for failure and pissed becaus eif he didnt have my size, he could have just said so rather than leade me on thinking I could get them early. Oh well though Im not trippin

Man Im pissed tried to get me a pair from randy and he tried to charge me an extra 50 for the box so the total would have been 350 and then he said we were good to go and havent heard not one message from him in four days. Every since he went MIA and came back into the game he been trippin. He used to always respond back to emails asap and now everytime he messages me im 10 years older. He set me up for failure and pissed becaus eif he didnt have my size, he could have just said so rather than leade me on thinking I could get them early. Oh well though Im not trippin

Man Im pissed tried to get me a pair from randy and he tried to charge me an extra 50 for the box so the total would have been 350 and then he said we were good to go and havent heard not one message from him in four days. Every since he went MIA and came back into the game he been trippin. He used to always respond back to emails asap and now everytime he messages me im 10 years older. He set me up for failure and pissed becaus eif he didnt have my size, he could have just said so rather than leade me on thinking I could get them early. Oh well though Im not trippin

its funny how all of conplain about the blue tint on the sole.but last year u guys wanted it now u all crying about it idk

its funny how all of conplain about the blue tint on the sole.but last year u guys wanted it now u all crying about it idk

Originally Posted by seanj4523

LOL 
laugh.gif

aye wats his site?

man lookin at these pics, now i really want the 2001 cg, ill take yellow soles over blue any time..

man lookin at these pics, now i really want the 2001 cg, ill take yellow soles over blue any time..

does anyone want 2 chance it with me, and wait on bgrades?
I am in love with cool grey cdp mold, but the box n shoe platics seem suspect

p.s. I Will post !%#@% this statement because it is real talk

Man...Y'all can have these. Don't like 'em anyway..never have. but These joints add insult to injury. Starting with the CDP Black/Red XI's...This shoe will NEVER be the same. I'd rather spend $250+++ on an older retro than these joints ANY DAY!!!!! Good day gents!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Man...Y'all can have these. Don't like 'em anyway..never have. but These joints add insult to injury. Starting with the CDP Black/Red XI's...This shoe will NEVER be the same. I'd rather spend $250+++ on an older retro than these joints ANY DAY!!!!! Good day gents!

2dtzkgy.gif

Goodluck finding an older Retro 11 pair for $250. 

This shoe looks like crap. Like it was made from recycled garbage (JB sneakers that never sold). Ill cop a pair on RD and if I don't like them I'll flip em for a 25% profit. These pics are seriously making me think about converting to a full time 'posite wearer.

Back
Top Bottom