Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

unds'd my pair today... super super comfortable. I have had the previous cool greys and these are just as good. cool greys comfort > every other XI (because of the material)

buy them if you want, but for me, these were worth getting early
smile.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Does footalog even respond to the Contact us section ?

no they dont....wish they would have a phone number to reach besides an email. it takes 2 days for a response through email.

I'm not sure if i'm copping these yet. I have an extra pair of 09 space jams DS. That I might want to trade for these but I cant make up my mind.

I've been wearing mine for over 1 week. I'll take pictures of how they old up/ crease marks. They've been breaking necks everywhere I go!! Love the icey blue soles

Finally got a response from Footalog :

Hi there,

Sorry, the delivery date of the size US 12 is delayed.

Therefore, we have to ship the shoes to you on 15 Novermber.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Atleast they finally responded with something.

just came in a little while ago...very much impressed compared to the Space Jams last year...box was a little beat up and yes, noticed the direction of the jumpman...

all in all..well done...toe box IS wider than past releases...
FoqAsl.jpg

does anybody know if these 2010 cool greys have noticeable cushioning in the forefoot and heel. and i put the emphasis on noticeable because i have the 09 SJs and i dont feel any cushioning which is dissapointing because my 01 SJs were full of noticeable cushioning and were super comfy. so im asking, do these 2010 cool greys have cushioning.

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

^ where u cop from?

this cat I know on eBay
he is all sold out except for $300+ pairs...I paid $240 shipped...I am too old to wait in line...j/k
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by bruza

Anyone know of any online sites selling size 14 now??
nerd.gif

Size 14 is always the hardest size to find..

Indeed.  That's why I paid a "premium" price for my VNDS '01s a few months ago. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Finally got a response from Footalog :

Hi there,

Sorry, the delivery date of the size US 12 is delayed.

Therefore, we have to ship the shoes to you on 15 Novermber.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Atleast they finally responded with something.

Just got mine from Footalog today. Size 11.5. Ordered October 26th. Legit.

Just finished tracking my Footalog order. It already made it to Chicago from Hong Kong and is awaiting customs inspection. I'll probably get them on Tuesday or Wednesday. Depending on how long it takes to get out of custom and get back on track to Texas.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Just finished tracking my Footalog order. It already made it to Chicago from Hong Kong and is awaiting customs inspection. I'll probably get them on Tuesday or Wednesday. Depending on how it takes to get out of custom and get back on track to Texas.

usually doesnt take long.  1 day max for all my oversea orders experience.  If you lucky, you might even get it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom