Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

These should b pretty easy to pick up in the chicago area. its goin to plenty to go around
Not necessarily. Alot of people in the Chi got left out in the cold (literally). That was the first time I saw 60+ people camped out in front of DTLR. And keep in mind that was a relatively low key DTLR at that. And the next morning, stores in River Oaks actually had to hand out numbers to people camped out in line.

Unless you have a GOOD and RELIABLE connect, its going to be rough.

Nothing sells out instantly at river oaks. My brother in law said there was only 3 people in line for the 2006 DMP VI XI package. I copped the space jams last year around 9am when they had opened at 5am with ease. The anniversary xi's barely saw anyone in the morning of release.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

These should b pretty easy to pick up in the chicago area. its goin to plenty to go around
Not necessarily. Alot of people in the Chi got left out in the cold (literally). That was the first time I saw 60+ people camped out in front of DTLR. And keep in mind that was a relatively low key DTLR at that. And the next morning, stores in River Oaks actually had to hand out numbers to people camped out in line.

Nothing sells out instantly at river oaks. My brother in law said there was only 3 people in line for the 2006 DMP VI XI package. I copped the space jams last year around 9am when they had opened at 5am with ease. The anniversary xi's barely saw anyone in the morning of release.

I wish that wasnt far from me, I live in Joliet...Last year I missed out on the SJ's cuz FNL let people in at 4am to buy and I didnt get there till 5.  Sucks too, cuz I asked the mngr what time they were gonna open, and he said 7am...  

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Does anyone know when finishline, champs, those stores let you preorder from the store?

Early December?

Unless the GM or DM wants to risk their account, I don't believe ANY chain should be pre-ordering these. Last time I successfully pre-ordered anything remotely "Heat" it was the Aqua 8s in 2007 and they did the gift-card thing for the amount of the J's then you just come in on RD and grab your pair you prepayed for....

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I wish that wasnt far from me, I live in Joliet...Last year I missed out on the SJ's cuz FNL let people in at 4am to buy and I didnt get there till 5.  Sucks too, cuz I asked the mngr what time they were gonna open, and he said 7am...  

If river oaks is far and u live in Joliet, must be the same for me I stay in Aurora.

You guys should try your luck online really.

eastbay, NDC, FNL. Plenty of chances to score at least 1 pair.

Only time i ever failed to get something was infrared pack. Later found out, it was really a CC problem, and not website problems at all. Still mad!

Anyone know of a difference of the ones people including myself are copping now and the ones that are releasing?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

You guys should try your luck online really.

eastbay, NDC, FNL. Plenty of chances to score at least 1 pair.

Only time i ever failed to get something was infrared pack. Later found out, it was really a CC problem, and not website problems at all. Still mad!

Well if I get my computer fixed by then ima try out NDC

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Does anyone when (or can guess) when these will appear on Eastbay.com or Nike.com to order?  Will it be midnight eastern time on the 23rd or what?

Thanks.
That's right, we will be releasing these on 12/23/10 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Yea, good luck to everyone with that crappy eastbay system. You dudes will be lucky to get to the home page let alone the cool grey page to order. Even if you do make it through, you still have to add to your cart and go through the routine and be put in line. I don't think I'll ever order a limited product from these sites again. 
The Cool Greys are a general release.  There will be a lot of pairs to go around.

EastbayRep - Ray

I hope you are right EastbayRep Ray cause it would be so nice to get my two pairs online shipped to my door for free (Gold Club) and not have to worry about rising early to go to the mall, and then come in late to work too.

General Release with everyone their kids, girlfriends, baby mamas, baby mamas mamas, grandmas, dads, sisters, brothers looking for them so it's gonna be another spacejam release.

So it is sounding like these will be fairly easy to come by. I will definitely pick up at least 1 pair. If I can get these off of Eastbay and save on tax and shipping costs with my Gold Club membership that will be best, if not I will be making an early trip to Foot Locker/Finish Line.

Just did a full blog review of how the shoe will end up after of 2 weeks of wear. Not much signs of yellowing which is good, and the nubuck doesn't crease as much as I expected it to.

GottaBdShoes the SJ werent limited,alot of people act like the SJ were so limited but it was a gr.The demand for them were through the roof and the same will be for these CG.But it never gets inside the heads of so many people that a 11 with any color on it released around christmas will not sit past a day or two after being released.People were in shock that the space jams flew off the racks,now people are going to be shocked once again that the CG will do the same even though its a gr.

For sure these will sell out instantly. I remember after scooping up my Silver Anniversary's few days prior, I drove to Finishline down the street after work (5 am) that Saturday morning, and a line was formed inside the mall. Those were Silver Anniversary's *(Real nice shoe, just not in demand as the CG are). So i'd expect this shoe to sell out faster then the Space Jam's, which may seem impossible.

And even the Eastbay Rep is in denial or he just doesnt know how much 11s are in demand.He just said the CG will be a gr so it will be plenty to go around.Yea try telling that to everyone who was a couple of minutes to late to order the SJ from you all last December.

Yes it does. Its far and few between, but it does happen. Olympic VIIs sold out with the quickness (probably because not that many stores in the mall got them). Flint XIIIs sold out quickly, and Fire Red Vs sold out extra quick. 

But you're right that most stuff sits for weeks and weeks at a time. What store did you get your Anniversary XIs from? I copped from DTLR.

With the SJ release last December i got through to a Eastbay Rep 15 minutes after its release and they were sold out.The only other retro that sold faster than that was the Grape 5s and those were a limited release.They werent even a gr like the SJ so that tells me 11s are highly in demand maybe the most ever in this day and time.And a 11 gr release today is like a limited release,straight madness and craziness.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Does anyone when (or can guess) when these will appear on Eastbay.com or Nike.com to order?  Will it be midnight eastern time on the 23rd or what?

Thanks.
That's right, we will be releasing these on 12/23/10 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Yea, good luck to everyone with that crappy eastbay system. You dudes will be lucky to get to the home page let alone the cool grey page to order. Even if you do make it through, you still have to add to your cart and go through the routine and be put in line. I don't think I'll ever order a limited product from these sites again. 
The Cool Greys are a general release.  There will be a lot of pairs to go around.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for answering my question Ray.  I hope I get lucky on midnight on the 23rd lol.

I just received my in the mail last week! I got em off of ebay use a 10% paypal code and cashback totaling the price to 210! The suede on the upper well built and the sole is not much of a blue tint as pictures show. Love the kickz!

Originally Posted by Mza

I just received my in the mail last week! I got em off of ebay use a 10% paypal code and cashback totaling the price to 210! The suede on the upper well built and the sole is not much of a blue tint as pictures show. Love the kickz!

do u mind sharing the paypal code ?
nerd.gif

Too many beast in this thread. These will be an EASY cop just like the SJ. The Nike Town out here (Chicago) were letting ppl make 2 & 3 trips in the store to cop multiple pairs. Stop trying to SCARE ppl into paying RAPE prices early.

last year eastbay didnt have a limit for the sj some people bought like 20 pairs.i hope this year they do at least 2 per person.

Back
Top Bottom