Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

You guys should try your luck online really.

eastbay, NDC, FNL. Plenty of chances to score at least 1 pair.

Only time i ever failed to get something was infrared pack. Later found out, it was really a CC problem, and not website problems at all. Still mad!

Eastbay is a definitely a no go for a release like this, no matter what their reps tell you.

I'll pay over retail (not OD prices) to get these from a site like PYS, or Uptempo rather put my faith in Eastbay and their servers.

Hopefully one of these online retailers will have them up soon.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Does anyone when (or can guess) when these will appear on Eastbay.com or Nike.com to order?  Will it be midnight eastern time on the 23rd or what?

Thanks.
That's right, we will be releasing these on 12/23/10 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Yea, good luck to everyone with that crappy eastbay system. You dudes will be lucky to get to the home page let alone the cool grey page to order. Even if you do make it through, you still have to add to your cart and go through the routine and be put in line. I don't think I'll ever order a limited product from these sites again. 
The Cool Greys are a general release.  There will be a lot of pairs to go around.

EastbayRep - Ray
i have to say, this is good news even though im not holdin my breath.

Does anyone when (or can guess) when these will appear on Eastbay.com or Nike.com to order?  Will it be midnight eastern time on the 23rd or what?

Thanks.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Yea, good luck to everyone with that crappy eastbay system. You dudes will be lucky to get to the home page let alone the cool grey page to order. Even if you do make it through, you still have to add to your cart and go through the routine and be put in line. I don't think I'll ever order a limited product from these sites again. 
The Cool Greys are a general release.  There will be a lot of pairs to go around.

EastbayRep - Ray
hope ur right/ I need 2 pairs 

These will sell out no doubt, but i honestly do not place CG the same level as the SJ. Maybe its just me.

CG is a notch or two down from SJ. Hopefully this is an easy cop for everyone. Gonna try all 3 sites, if i dont get a pair, at least i still got my early pair and 01 pair.

Thanks.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ray

Dont let the Eastbay Rep fool you.

These will sell out on Eastbay within 5 mnutes guaranteed. In fact there site may crash. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Thanks.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ray

Dont let the Eastbay Rep fool you.

These will sell out on Eastbay within 5 mnutes guaranteed. In fact there site may crash. 
may crash? it WILL crash.

I remember when SJs dropped I was on hold with EASTBAY for a hour and me and all my homies got our pairs.

Yall should be just fine.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I remember when SJs dropped I was on hold with EASTBAY for a hour and me and all my homies got our pairs.

Yall should be just fine.

Ok so I never ordered from any online store for a shoe that was/is a big hype. So here's my question they let you do phone orders??

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Cdp xi space jam xi and cool gray xi = trash and pinky damage!!

The callouses on my pinky toes would agree. 
30t6p3b.gif
i never put on the CDP 11's but i know from many ppl that its horrible. just like the 23 peeling. on the other hand my SJ's never gave me discomfort in the pinky toe like some have said. nor is my 23 peeling or show any sign of peeling n i wore them at least 15-20x already.

my sj from footaction.com had the eastbay sticker on the box. Im pretty sure its hard to control 4 sites when theyre all coming from the same inventory.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Just did a full blog review of how the shoe will end up after of 2 weeks of wear. Not much signs of yellowing which is good, and the nubuck doesn't crease as much as I expected it to.
i dont know about you guys but the back ankles are all creased up on this pair ! and the soles are not blue enough
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Just did a full blog review of how the shoe will end up after of 2 weeks of wear. Not much signs of yellowing which is good, and the nubuck doesn't crease as much as I expected it to.
i dont know about you guys but the back ankles are all creased up on this pair ! and the soles are not blue enough
eyes.gif

Thats how they get bro.. mines are like that. And the soles look about right.

I wonder how many people who were "cool on these" , "sticking with their OGs" or "pass"ing are gonna end up posting a picture of there pair on december 23rd.. 
tired.gif

^^ they all will post a pic saying they copped. hype always gets to everyone. regardless of the quality or if they already have them.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I wonder how many people who were "cool on these" , "sticking with their OGs" or "pass"ing are gonna end up posting a picture of there pair on december 23rd.. 
tired.gif

save a few here and there, but majority are gonna end up with at least a pair.  Took 9 years for JB to retro these, would be silly not to cease the moment.

I got the ogs pair wich look nds but had to reglue the midsole , i will get this 2010 pair on ebay where they have good pic of my size because if you camp out for these you might get a #$#$*% pair that is all creased up back there and full of defects.

tired.gif

The same people who said similar things last year about the 2009 Space Jam XI.  

tired.gif

save a few here and there, but majority are gonna end up with at least a pair.  Took 9 years for JB to retro these, would be silly not to cease the moment.

Seize*

Originally Posted by Steve212

tired.gif

The same people who said similar things last year about the 2009 Space Jam XI.  

tired.gif

Seize*
haha, all good.  i am illiterate, i will admit it. 
roll.gif

Kinda reminds me of HS when i get my paper back a bunch of words are crossed out and corrected. 
roll.gif

tired.gif

not me...didnt buy the 09 jams and wont buy these either.

edit: worn today
393603658.jpg

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

tired.gif

not me...didnt buy the 09 jams and wont buy these either.

edit: worn today
393603658.jpg

those look real good brah
pimp.gif

tired.gif

unless the pair is bought for reselling purposes i don't see why they would.  i'm not trying to be on my high horse or anything but if you have a pair of the 2001 cool greys with good soles that are in very good shape, it makes no sense to buy a pair of the 2010's that's inferior.

now if your not as picky as i am then why not get a pair of 2010 cool greys

Back
Top Bottom