Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by lalo1333

these are out in the bronx for $200

PM'd
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Sneakerape.com just added 10% off on there 2010 Cool Grey xi's. That's 270 with an additional 10% off -not bad.

u know those r fakes right? eventhough they look real? they cost 80 bucks if u know where to get em in china right now. box is real though, box label fake too. u guys r so behind on this...

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

too the dude from detroit up there....your buddies got killed for these and you still collect jays, thats crazzy ma.n

Yea I love J's and they would still buy if they were around

Eastbay is smart. They don't let you redeem the gift card until the 26th so that mean the 20% off giftcard is useless haha. I felt bad for people who didn't read the fine line

I feel like I waited to long to sell my 01 Cool Greys. Should I wait, or sell them now. There about 7.5 out of 10. 

Me too! I put my order in last Friday! Still no word on my order!
Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Mannchyld Me toowrote:
Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Does anybody know how long it take Footalog.com take to shipped? i order on Monday and still no tracking number from them. About to dispute this on my paypal soon

It took them 10 days to ship my order.

Another 4 days to get here.

After 7 days, I opened a dispute, and they responded within 3 days.
cool thanks! ill open a dispute this Monday if i don't hear from them

Haven't been in here for quite some time. So let me get this straight. The release date is 12/23/10? I should be online on 12/22/10 around 9pm Pacific time?

Thanks fellas!

Sneakerhead has these for $260.Just got my size 13 for a total of $280 shipped to Italy so Im happy no lines or waiting up late for these.Just need a kids size 11 for my daughter now.

Is this a general release?

Haven't been in here for quite some time. So let me get this straight. The release date is 12/23/10? I should be online on 12/22/10 around 9pm Pacific time?

Thanks fellas!

^^its a general release but many people will be out to get them making them a hard to get general release.

Man I prefer not to use PYS because everytime a hot release comes out they always show they have the shoes and they charge you but then you find out 3 days later they sold out and then it takes like another week to get your money back.Thats why if I do decide to order my daughter and wife a pair Im going to wait until monday afternoon when they update their stock or just wait for Sneakerhead to get their sizes.

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Sikwiidit04 wrote:

man i don't really trust eastbay and finishline.
they failed me so many times.

I wouldn't trust them either. NDC (non-flash) will be your best bet online.

Not if they do another 1 or 2 minute sell out

Still undecided on these

Back
Top Bottom