Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Sns ships ups, no duty fees charged on international shipping. USPS is another story as I can't find anything on their webpage. I wouldnt be too worried about paying any import duty as I've ordered shoes from wellgosh in the UK without being charged previously and it was not marked as a gift.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

an 8uk is not a 9us. On their charth a uk8 is a us 8.5
You appear to be looking at the Adidas/New Balance conversion....Nike is different...1 full size is the difference between UK and USA

looks like i'll be at FL @ 4 am to get my pair.  4 am!!!!, these frik'in stores are opening earlier and earlier.  i mean some of us do have to work in this beesh

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

wait! I ordered via paypal & didnt get to do it as a gift...should i really be worried about that import fee?

all depends on how they ship it and how they mark it when they fill out the international shipping document/declaration...i would email the seller and ask them otherwise be prepared to cough up some monies or some gov't worker got some new Js.
tongue.gif

The footaction in Greensboro is doing a midnight release. I look forward to seeing some of my fellow NC nters out there. I have my chair ready.

Anybody got any useful info on copping a sz 15?  I mean of course I know the whole be online right at midnight, camp out and pray to God, and all that...but I'm talkin bout any sites that are pre-selling that size or that may already have them.  I was set to do a little camping, until my job said we'd had to come in @ 7:30 on the 23rd since our office is closing early.  

Originally Posted by Michelin Man

i think sz 15 is pretty safe to get online man

Hope so!  Would hate to have to go through what I went through with the Space Jams last year!  %+# was MADNESS!!

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

wait! I ordered via paypal & didnt get to do it as a gift...should i really be worried about that import fee?

Nah you don't pay them as a gift, when they ship it they should mark gift on the customs form.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

is there a one pair person person limit at footlocker champs etcc... or does it vary by location

Their corporate policy is suppose to be one pair per receipt with the mentality that you cycle the line for multiple pair.
roll.gif
. But it depends on the demand of the store and if the manager decides to follow it or not.

I ordered a UK 10/US 11 like 6-7 hours ago and have yet to get a confirmation email..should I be worried? I paid through paypal

^^^I ordered about an hr ago. I got an order confirmation. Dont think we would get a ship conf until monday

Back
Top Bottom