Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Anyone know whats good in NJ?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just called my mall...both footaction and footlocker are getting 40 pairs. The mall wont allow them to do a midnight release tho, they are doin a 5am opening.. hope it aint to bad

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Where are the ATL heads copping? I need these in my life

South of Atlanta either in Griffin or Lovejoy at Hibbett Sports. Avoiding the insanity at Southlake Mall in Morrow

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Houston, where will all of the midnight releases be?
almeda mall what one guy said
Can anyone confirm this?? i hope everybody thinks they open in the morning, so I can grab a few.  last year people were lined up at 7pm, for a 8am SJ release.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

HOWARD/45   MEADOWBROOK   HERE
pimp.gif
...I WAS NUMBER 17 IN LINE LAST YEAR GOT THERE AT 5PM...TALKED TO ALL THE MANAGERS..ITS A MIDNIGHT RELEASE THIS TIME FAM.

So almeda is a midnight release as well? Heard anything about any other midnight releases? What time did you get there last year for the midnight release?

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Anyone know whats good in NJ?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Garden state plaza has footaction. Footlocker. Footlocker. Finishline and champs.I know that all have more than 200 pairs. So come early and you will be fine. Thanks to my connect ! $122.50 with the discount so im good to go !!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by bigj505

I got my crooked toungues email this morning. niceeeeeeeee

got mine yesterday, the tracking number aint working though.
yea my tracking isnt working either. international shipping has always been odd to me but i just learned to be patient. id expect to get the shoes no earlier than next week to be honest. my sns.com order is ups expedited and is still slated to be delivered dec 27th.

Sneaker Villa in The Gallery in Philadelphia (one of the larger shoe spots in the city) received 45 pairs if that helps to put things into perspective.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

To all the people in Detroit...

Burn Rubber is reserving pairs. Call them and see if they still have your size.

There's also a Footlocker on 7 Mile that never sells out in the first week. Check them out if you're brave.

Or go the easy route and get to one of the suburban malls early.
On 7 Mile?  I know there's one on 8 near Gratiot.  There's an Athlete's Foot on 7 Mile (west side) I believe.

I love posting stuff about Detroit, it's cool for me to remember.

As far as burn rubber goes, I called and they said you have to buy a pair of flights $90... 

To reserve your pair...to each is own I guess smh 

There's a footlocker on 7 mile and livernois... is that it? 

I got my playoffs when I was a kid from there. First time I ever camped out, it was me and my dad... 

AHH I love him

I was thinking Mr. Alans but I am sure they will have a loooong line.

SHOUT OUT to all my Detroit NT'ers

I can't wait til next Xmas when the Concords are reintroduced. It's gon be madness. This is just the beginning.
laugh.gif

Since I worked for a couple different sneaker stores in the past I never had to worry about releases since I still have a bunch of friends in the business. However it doesn't seem that any of them can hook it up with this release. Last year I walked into the mall at noon, had my Space Jams set aside...perfect. Not this year though. Always told myself I would never camp out for sneakers but 2 of my boys hit me up to go with them. They planned on bringing a grill and
smokin.gif
Sounds like it could be a fun time if I can stay warm. Might have to do it for these. But after the white cement 3s next year I am taking a serious break off sneakers

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

To all the people in Detroit...

Burn Rubber is reserving pairs. Call them and see if they still have your size.

There's also a Footlocker on 7 Mile that never sells out in the first week. Check them out if you're brave.

Or go the easy route and get to one of the suburban malls early.
On 7 Mile?  I know there's one on 8 near Gratiot.  There's an Athlete's Foot on 7 Mile (west side) I believe.

I love posting stuff about Detroit, it's cool for me to remember.

As far as burn rubber goes, I called and they said you have to buy a pair of flights $90... 

To reserve your pair...to each is own I guess smh 

There's a footlocker on 7 mile and livernois... is that it? 

I got my playoffs when I was a kid from there. First time I ever camped out, it was me and my dad... 

AHH I love him

I was thinking Mr. Alans but I am sure they will have a loooong line.

SHOUT OUT to all my Detroit NT'ers
Oh yeah, there is a Footlocker in that strip mall over on Livernois.  Avenue of Fashion or something like that?
roll.gif

Anyone hit up the Footlocker at Grand River and Greenfield (or anyone know if they're getting the CG's)?  Now that is the one I would consider my spot... got my black/red 6's there.

...YESSS...was able to get 2 confirmed pairs from my manager partners...both size 11...still gonna try NDC at midnight...FTW...

Back
Top Bottom