Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by JRodski

^whats the conversion for the price they posted? need help ASAP. thanks
google it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Anyone know whats good in NJ?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Garden state plaza has footaction. Footlocker. Footlocker. Finishline and champs.I know that all have more than 200 pairs. So come early and you will be fine. Thanks to my connect ! $122.50 with the discount so im good to go !!
Ill be at GS plaza early bro

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

No.  I emailed them though, and they finally got back to me this morning saying that my order would go through and would be shipped out as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Did Anyone else get Charged an Exchange Rate fee from CT?
Not that I can tell (paid through Paypal).  I noticed that Paypal's exchange rate is slightly higher than what some sites are saying (like xe.com).  So they may be getting their cut in there somewhere... but no separate fees on any foreign orders.

on the top right of the screen there's currency converter... select "Change" and select "$USD".
i got 2 pairs for me using my credit card, total was $324.48 (or $162.24/pair) shipped 

got another 2 for my bro and used paypal and total was a little under $335 (or $167.50/pair) shipped

payal must use a different currency converter but still below retail (and no tax is a bonus) if you're in the US.

Originally Posted by iriemark

on the top right of the screen there's currency converter... select "Change" and select "$USD".
i got 2 pairs for me using my credit card, total was $324.48 (or $162.24/pair) shipped 

got another 2 for my bro and used paypal and total was a little under $335 (or $167.50/pair) shipped

payal must use a different currency converter but still below retail (and no tax is a bonus) if you're in the US.
Did you use a discount code?

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

http://www.endclothing.co...-jordan-xi-retro-12.html

sizes 7-12 under retail too if you're from the US.

happy holidays...

Is this site legit? Says the wont ship til around January 10th though...which is kinda MEH...rather just take my chances gettin them on release day
yes they're legit, i seriously doubt they sell fake moncler jackets at retail. i'm not worried about the wait... i'd rather be in bed than be out a couple days before xmas. besides, can't go wrong with under retail. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Did you use a discount code?
Nope, no discount code but it reads "Save 17.5% for Non EU Customers" under the price. 

those that have em, do they really fit true to size? I ordered the same size as the CDP and space jams. starting to worry that I ordered the wrong size :/ any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

those that have em, do they really fit true to size? I ordered the same size as the CDP and space jams. starting to worry that I ordered the wrong size :/ any help would be appreciated.

To me they feel a bit wider than the SJ & CDP.I got my true size, 11.5, in the CDP, thought those were a bit tight. got a 12 in SJ that was perfect. then these I got a 12 & they feel a bit roomier than the 12 SJ so I ordered an 11.5 from Endclothing thanks to the poster who threw that link up to see if maybe that will be more like the SJ 12. Basically, I think you will be fine with what you ordered.

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

http://www.endclothing.co...-jordan-xi-retro-12.html

sizes 7-12 under retail too if you're from the US.

happy holidays...

Is this site legit? Says the wont ship til around January 10th though...which is kinda MEH...rather just take my chances gettin them on release day
yes they're legit, i seriously doubt they sell fake moncler jackets at retail. i'm not worried about the wait... i'd rather be in bed than be out a couple days before xmas. besides, can't go wrong with under retail. :thumbup:

yo good looking on the hookup bro
pimp.gif

secured another - endclothing came to about 180.

Good stuff.

Patience is virtue.

Do it.

Back
Top Bottom