Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bigblizur

Originally Posted by cor23ey

So these are releasing at midnight on all the sites... footlocker.com, champssports.com, finishline.com, eastbay.com, right?

The bigger question is... WHAT TIME ZONE?
its been midnight EST for a long time now. welcome to the shoe world
thanks pal

i got that hanon restock email as well. i got my size 11, i don't mind waiting til january to get them either. im going to be out of town from december 27th until late january anyways so even if they shipped them today i wouldn't be able to actually wear them until i get back anyways. i'm still going to try and get another pair just to play it safe on thursday since the mall is right by my house and i gotta get my sons pair too but i'm hardly worried about these now.

I don't see how y'all have the patience to wait on these overseas sites. When I buy shoes, I prefer to do so in person.

1) You can see what your pair looks like
2) No return hassle
3) No waiting
4) You immediately see what your money paid for

But then again, I guess you guys have a point with the price, but I'm like 99.9% I'll get my pair on RD. If I don't, Lord help me

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by chazc

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I emailed them they said my order was successful and would be shipped out asap 
eyes.gif
I got the same e-mail. We must of ordered our kicks right before the big batch of sizes sold out. In other words we're probably be the last to get our shipping confirmations.

I ordered saturday afternoon .  Biggest size left was a us 10
I ordered two size 10's on Friday at about 3:50. Which made it 9:50 in London. Ct closes at 5:00. So the people that ordered before they closed on Friday got theirs shipped Monday and Tuesday. I guess since I didn't I gotta play the waiting game!

ordered around the same time and still no tracking info here either
eyes.gif

does wellgosh do tracking numbers? i got 2 emails on friday saying they shipped my order on friday afternoon, i had ordered them at around 730 am.

Has anyone else noticed that the toe box on these are a little different than the one on the Space Jams? I noticed it when I got my first pair in October, then when I got my second pair last night, It was the same thing? I'm not really complaining because this makes these waaayyyy more comfortable than the SJs.. ..I also plan on getting a third pair on release date.. to compare with my early pick ups.

not sure if you can tell by the crappy iphone pics tho..

Hooked up a bunch of people. Should have 48 more pairs coming but I help my boy who runs an online store.

Miss me with all the %#+$ a reseller non sense

what time should I get to Footaction 34th st tomorrow? I know the line starts early but how early should I go to secure a size 9?

Originally Posted by SN24

what time should I get to Footaction 34th st tomorrow? I know the line starts early but how early should I go to secure a size 9?

their "party" starts at 10. The south beach lebrons had 300 ppl in line at like 930, so i say get there at 6 at the LATEST to secure your pair

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Those that received their tracking #s from CT around what time did you guys order in relaton to their store hours?
I placed my order on Friday December 17, 2010 around 8:30am PST my time. That is around 5:30PM UK time for them. They had responded to my Tweet a few days ago saying that my order will be shipped out on Monday but I did not get a shipping email until this morning 7:30AM PST. I am guessing they are slammed with US orders and had to fill out customs forms. I saw a Tweet from them this morning that some guy ordered his CGs yesterday morning and got them shipped to his place today. That was a UK customer. With the bad weather they are getting over there, I would not be surprised if our orders get delayed a little. I hope you get your shipping email from CT soon. Good luck!

My order from SNS has been delayed I'm sure do to weather. Originally scheduled to be delivered on the 24th and it has been rescheduled for the 27th.

thanks, i was actually thinking about getting there for 2pm, but that just seems ridiculous. maybe ill just get there for 4pm.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Myshirtsco.com has a few sizes up.
nerd.gif

Seriously?
Haven't you noticed that most of us have been purchasing for RETAIL or BELOW.
Not time to pay reseller prices yet.
Thanks for trying to help though

Back
Top Bottom