Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Whats wrong with being broke? lol I didn't know you had to be a baller like 50 cent to be buying sneakers.

Who the fuk is 50 cent, I'm about dollars.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I called around today, a lot of places are doing midnite releases, i called hibbetts dude told me they did a pre order and they already sold out. that seem suspect to me

i called a champs and ask what time they opening , the chick told me she cant give out that info cause she doesnt know it yet... i was like yeahhhhhh oookkkkk

since i work during the day and miss all the restocks, i guess i will be at the mall around 10ish, and have my homegirl on NT, waiting for the ndc link to be posted

atleast i live in FL and dont have to worry about freezing temps

If it was the hibbetts in University mall they started their presale on Monday when they opened. They said they were opening at 10, but when my homeboy got there at 9:50 they were already open. He got the last 9.5 they had and much of the list was full.They got a total of 12 pairs.
Yeah that was the hibbetts, are in tampa are the surrounding area ?

I'm in St pete. I get out of work at 3:30am so I may stop at one of the stores opening early to pick up a couple more pairs.

champs and footaction and footlocker got alot of pairs for Univeristy mall i think everyone will be alright on this release and able to scoop pairs in tampa

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Whats wrong with being broke? lol I didn't know you had to be a baller like 50 cent to be buying sneakers.

Who the fuk is 50 cent, I'm about dollars.
calm_down_bro.jpg

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im 
laugh.gif
at some of my friends who have the deer in the headlights mentality with this release.  they have no connects, haven't been calling stores, or asking around like how they should if they really want them.  i tried to be helpful by showing them some of the websites that restocked like hanon shop  but their skeptical to order from there yet have no problem waiting on line at a store which they have no clue how many pairs are in that store. 

oh well sucks for them.
Some of your friends ? That sounds like 85% of the people in this thread 
frown.gif

yea a few people around my way,  i tried helping them and telling them how to go about this  but their content camping 12 + hours at a spot that's well known for employees being shady with big releases.  oh well you can't help those who won't take the help.

Just got an email from ups on my SNS order.

Exception Reason:ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution:THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW (RESOLUTION)

Just got an email from ups on my SNS order.

Exception Reason:ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution:THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW (RESOLUTION)

me 2

i hate asking questions here but can anyone who has them already let me know if they run small (same) like the CDP breds and spacejams?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Just drove by Almeda mall on the way to the crib. At least they're not camping over here already. 24 hours + for a shoe???? 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Spacejams wasn't even half the time and it was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

AT LEAST ITS STILL SHORT AND T SHIRT WEATHER IN HOUSTON, I feel bad for the people out in the freezing cold

true

Originally Posted by vaseay

Just came from paying my connect at the mall.....Hoping I don't have to get ignorant tomorrow about my 9.5 and 12. We shall see! Midnight release here too.
Son, I'm gonna get mad ignorant if my connect doesn't come through
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

I called around today, a lot of places are doing midnite releases, i called hibbetts dude told me they did a pre order and they already sold out. that seem suspect to me

i called a champs and ask what time they opening , the chick told me she cant give out that info cause she doesnt know it yet... i was like yeahhhhhh oookkkkk

since i work during the day and miss all the restocks, i guess i will be at the mall around 10ish, and have my homegirl on NT, waiting for the ndc link to be posted

If it was the hibbetts in University mall they started their presale on Monday when they opened. They said they were opening at 10, but when my homeboy got there at 9:50 they were already open. He got the last 9.5 they had and much of the list was full.They got a total of 12 pairs.

I'm in St pete. I get out of work at 3:30am so I may stop at one of the stores opening early to pick up a couple more pairs.

champs and footaction and footlocker got alot of pairs for Univeristy mall i think everyone will be alright on this release and able to scoop pairs in tampa
I preordered at hibbetts as well on monday rite around 10:15am..

Went to my local finishline and asked about them getting CG's. The guy said yeah but that they already had a few pairs on hold already for associates and coworkers. Dirty #%*!

Originally Posted by ildiddy

for my houston folks,

greenspoint/sharpstown mall for the win? or are there better options?
im new to houston

thanks fam.

Either are good heard the footaction in sharpstown has a little over 300 pairs.. That's where I'm going

Honestly I feel like this will be a repeat of the first retro.. MADNESS and people actually getting killed and dying. SMH

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went to my local finishline and asked about them getting CG's. The guy said yeah but that they already had a few pairs on hold already for associates and coworkers. Dirty #%*!

it's one of the perks that comes with the job.   being realistic  it's going to be like that almost everywhere.  i'd be appreciative if they were upfront with me letting me know the deal ahead of time rather then them giving me false hope, have me wait hours in line and come up empty handed.

one of my more reliable connects store only got 2 size 11's and 1 size 11.5 in,  he told me that both 11's were for him and a key holder and the 11.5 was for his assistant manager.  yeah it sucks for me, but dude has came through numerous times for me in the past and i understood and was glad he let me know the deal ahead of time.

i hate when employees say there's a ton of pairs to go around then come when the store opens almost all the sizes are gone already even though no one bought anything yet.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by vaseay

Just came from paying my connect at the mall.....Hoping I don't have to get ignorant tomorrow about my 9.5 and 12. We shall see! Midnight release here too.
Son, I'm gonna get mad ignorant if my connect doesn't come through
grin.gif

The Mad Ignorant Face......

62302d94eca88c46722f3f4f29353177.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My local footlocker and champs allows their employees to get the shoes also, but they have to wait in line with the other customers, which I think is fair if the store only got a small stock.

Originally Posted by hardwoodhero

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

I preordered at hibbetts as well on monday rite around 10:15am..

Didn't realize there were so many tampa, clw, st pete people in here. Guess this type of release brings them out.

^^^^^^ i was thinking the same thing ive been on here for a while now, this is the first time ive seen all of these new heads from the 813 and 727 area. lets see how long all the new "members" stick around after the CGs release

Someone on the other forum posted that a mall in Dallas will have 1200 pairs throughout the mall.
eek.gif

eyes.gif

Don't know about that. At all actually.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Originally Posted by ildiddy

for my houston folks,

greenspoint/sharpstown mall for the win? or are there better options?
im new to houston

thanks fam.

Either are good heard the footaction in sharpstown has a little over 300 pairs.. That's where I'm going
Considering going for a second pair at greenspoint.

Back
Top Bottom