Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

It just occurred to me that I have -no- idea how to cop while I'm here in Japan. Anyone wanna point me in some sort of direction? Google is not being my friend in English OR Japanese right now...

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Whats the chance i get these for like 250 resale after Rd, if i get refunded from FnL

I'd say you'll be able to find plenty of pairs for around $250.  Maybe as low as $210.  But much lower than that...
roll.gif

Going to drop off some cash to my HOH connect for my pairs on reserve in a bit. That way I can hit Swoosh tonight and still make it out guaranteed. It's going to be a good night.

damn i can confirm there are a bunch of fools camped out in front of Footlocker & Footaction on 34th it was about 12 deep for each line when i passed by i took a pic but photobucket is blocked at work so i can't post it

they looked like wimps too they can't hold down the front of that line....little do they know they're gonna get bum rushed around 11:45 for those

damn, I didn't think it would be this serious with this. I'm starting to think my chances are fading. AND BTW I don't feel like waiting in line, i've got things to do.

If the Altitudes got cancelled thru FNL why would you guys think the Cool Grey's would go through? I highly doubt it will work, and now you guys will be without $200 for the next two weeks or more. I hope it works out for you guys who ordered using your phone though.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

If the Altitudes got cancelled thru FNL why would you guys think the Cool Grey's would go through? I highly doubt it will work, and now you guys will be without $200 for the next two weeks or more. I hope it works out for you guys who ordered using your phone though.

You honestly should spend a few minutes reading a few pages back.  I too thought u would have to order using a phone to access the mobile site, but it has been posted that you can access the mobile site on any computer as well.
Either way,  if my order is cancelled, its just some credit on my credit card.  Got a few of them, so if the limit is reached, it will just be on to another one.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

that's the thing... most people I have heard GOT their altitudes when they released mobile... Im not saying these are guaranteed to ship, but it's worth a shot to not have to leave the couch to grab an extra pair (and the $200 for the next couple weeks doesn't bother me as long as I get my full refund)

Got the shipping confirmation thank god! Lots of spots have them by me but only one of them isn't charging "grape" prices for em.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

anyone got any codes for shipping or discounts for finishline?

You really think discount codes will work on these? I'm pretty sure you already get free ship but discounts? Helllll naw

I don't get why people are so salty about people ordering from from FNL... If it works great if not, oh well...

I'm sure almost everyone is familiar with past FNL releases... and didn't put their life savings on ordering them

Got confirmation email from FNL. If it goes through great, if not I was still planning on try NDC and going to footaction
tomorrow morning.

Placed an order on FNL mobile. We'll see what happens. No order confirmation email received. However, using the order number and the order inquiry tool on regular FNL.com, it does show up in the system as processing.

If it goes through, woohoo. If not, oh well. Still banking on NDC or eastbay. If those dont work out either, i still got my 2 pairs from CT coming.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sheeed

Lol @ finishline...I made an order but expecting it to get cancelled...you should all do the same...

happy camping

Stupidest shiii I heard all day, unless you have back up money of course. But a college student like me doesn't have an extra $186.11 laying around like that.. How about you? 
laugh.gif

If I don't get these on NDC I'll go on NDC UK and cop them, everyone's panicing like they're sold out, you have 3 websites that'll probably have them for 10 mins, unless you're a size 7- 7.5 or 10 - 12, then these will be gone in 5.

Back
Top Bottom