Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

but y people goin hard lining upso early i never got it man..... its like why?

so they can say they were the first to buy em i guess? makes no sense to me aswell
laugh.gif

Wassup my DC/MD People
Anybody live around Columbia Maryland?
If so Whats the word at all shoe locations in Columbia Mall? (Stock)

Yes, received confirmation email assoon as order was placed. Its the shipping email that we'll probably not see.

I just spoke with a supervisor with finishline customer service and he said that my order of two size 14's will go through and the orders will be honored...cant beat that and I dont even have to stay up tonight to deal with the BS....

me: what time yall gona open tomorrow?
girl @ footlocker: 8am -- wait, what do u mean?
me: im askin WHAT TIME U OPENING TOMORROW
girl @ footlocker: wait, what u talking about
me: WHAT TIME U SELLIN THE NEW JORDANS
girl @ footlocker: OHHH, we opening at 6am for that-- but then we closing the store and opening it back up at 8
me: how many pairs yall gonna have?
girl @ footlocker: im not sure

smh

and yes i got both order confirmation emails....he said if I didnt recieve any confirmation emails that i was out of luck.......so if you got one your in...if not....better go wait in line!

It's nice to hear that Finishline is saying they will honor the mobile orders but still its finishline so until i get an e-mail that they've shipped and i actually have them in my hand I'm still not banking on it...

Got my confirmation email as soon as I ordered this morning. Called CS 10 minutes ago to confirm my order will be processed and said that it will be honored.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

It's nice to hear that Finishline is saying they will honor the mobile orders but still its finishline so until i get an e-mail that they've shipped and i actually have them in my hand I'm still not banking on it...

yup.. finishline ghetto as hell

Originally Posted by BR1012

and yes i got both order confirmation emails....he said if I didnt recieve any confirmation emails that i was out of luck.......so if you got one your in...if not....better go wait in line!

if this is true, I guess ill try again tonight but they did take the funds from my bank account.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by gentry187

Lakewood already started...

I'm like 20th in line.

Ol dude looking like tommy cheeseball
FUNNY THING IS FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS PIC IS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WEARIN A PAIR OF Js NOT EVEN A BLACK PAIR OF BEATERS FOR THE RAIN
tired.gif

roll.gif
HERE IN MN IF YOU DONT WEAR Js TO THE RELEASE YOU GET CLOWNED
thats lame to wear jays on a release i always rock beaters never know whats gonna happen

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by gentry187

Lakewood already started...

I'm like 20th in line.

Ol dude looking like tommy cheeseball
FUNNY THING IS FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS PIC IS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WEARIN A PAIR OF Js NOT EVEN A BLACK PAIR OF BEATERS FOR THE RAIN
tired.gif

roll.gif
HERE IN MN IF YOU DONT WEAR Js TO THE RELEASE YOU GET CLOWNED
thats lame to wear jays on a release i always rock beaters never know whats gonna happen

let me get this straight ur saying its lame to wear a pair of jordans to buy another pair?
roll.gif
 ya thats stupid

Originally Posted by Mikey23

These fit true to size, don't go half size up, trust me.
what he said i have a pair of size 11 in the space james and 10.5 in the cool greys and the fit the same............

Originally Posted by jj71787

i dont know how some of you ordered from finish line the mobile site is down
welcome to the party, FNL mobile site had a "glitch" and was up and live this morning - some copped their pairs before it was taken done.

Back
Top Bottom