Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Got mine this morning at my spot soo niceee and got the jacket n shorts 2 the blue tinted sole still kills me but they r still freshh 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by calYe2da

both of my connects flopped on me
30t6p3b.gif
...looks like ima be campin out @ some mall.

Thats not a connect if they didn't come through.
yeah true dat lol. but its a long story tho...

so whats the deal with mesh.. Are these CG XI with mesh or without? every pair we see are with durabuck but the eastbay pic shows mesh??? can anyone confirm if the stock photo on eastbay is wrong??

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by gentry187

Lakewood already started...

I'm like 20th in line.

Ol dude looking like tommy cheeseball
FUNNY THING IS FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS PIC IS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS WEARIN A PAIR OF Js NOT EVEN A BLACK PAIR OF BEATERS FOR THE RAIN
tired.gif

roll.gif
HERE IN MN IF YOU DONT WEAR Js TO THE RELEASE YOU GET CLOWNED
thats lame to wear jays on a release i always rock beaters never know whats gonna happen

let me get this straight ur saying its lame to wear a pair of jordans to buy another pair?
roll.gif
 ya thats stupid

well i for the most part was directing it as why would he "clown" somebody for not wearing a pair of jays on a release ............. and like i said you never know whats gonna happen your standing around a group of people they may get pushy, you might have to run (and OMG they look so lame when they trying to run you know the dont wanna get my sneakers creased run
laugh.gif
like a duck) hell you might even have to knuckle up or the stick up may be waiting on you to come outside and now you are out of two pair of jays...... so thats why i say its smarter to just wear beaters like what are you trying to prove?

!+% IS THIS! http://www.footlocker.com...3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH... MESH?
30t6p3b.gif
is this true?   The Jordan Retro 11 is a retro version of the top-performing shoe that helped MJ deliver a 72-win season, his fourth ring and an All-Star/Finals MVP sweep. It's constructed with a full-grain leather and Mesh Upper that's complemented by aggressive patent leather accents. It also features a polyurethane midsole with full-length Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot and heel and a solid and clear rubber sole with cylindrical traction pattern.

I got my wristbands for tonight. 2 pairs per person, I'm just glad its gonna be organized and I heard the store has about 300+ pairs. Good Luck with everyone whos going to try tonight online. Be safe to those who are going to line up at stores.

donttalkitlivit wrote:
I was waiting for this, if not i was gonna post mine. (when my CG's arrive of course.)

Yes still missing some Carolina's and Concords till next year I guess lol and thanks Moundraised23 I can finally break them out now knowing I will have some real concords retroed next year 
happy.gif

come on guys, whats wrong with you. they always put up sample pics. THEY WILL NOT COME WITH MESH! SMH you guys know the deal so why ask?

Man they are camping hard in the H. To be honest I would do it if it guaranteed my pairs. My brother sat out their for 12hrs for the 11/12 pack and came up empty handed.

^ lololol. Thank you and keep the camp-out pics coming.
"Sooooon it will be christmas time"

Desert Sky Mall, PHX AZ. Maybe 40 of us in line. FTL guys say there's a good amount. Still sunny. Come and get your spot.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Desert Sky Mall, PHX AZ. Maybe 40 of us in line. FTL guys say there's a good amount. Still sunny. Come and get your spot.
camping in AZ ftw, I'm gonna need 6 pairs of mittens and a flask full of Henny  
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah the lightning just struck here in L.A., pretty damn loud thunder. Hopefully it'll stop for the midnight release.

I'm thinking of going by 6 to FootAction to 34th for size 10.5 11 but its too late now right?

Back
Top Bottom