Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Using the computer lab. I got 8 computers each with all the online stores tabs open. I locked loaded and ready to go.
damn! i would love to see your dumb *** run'in around frantic and still SNUZZ!!! LOL! hype beast

already copped two overseas and a preorder. I just want to see how a 12.5 fits.

im not gettin how this online thing works is it 1st to type in all the credit info or 1st to add to cart? tryna be prepared!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Whats the product code for these?
nerd.gif
... trying to get set up for NDC

378037-001
but i dont think theyre up on ndc yet

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Using the computer lab. I got 8 computers each with all the online stores tabs open. I locked loaded and ready to go.
damn! i would love to see your dumb *** run'in around frantic and still SNUZZ!!! LOL! hype beast

Theres no way you can fail with 4 people working.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by stylez23

Originally Posted by javon23

Anyone else in here that are just gonna try to get the shoes online, and if it fails no biggie? Or am I the lone one here?
with you right here brotha
tabs are open
Don't forget to tab fatwallet for the cashback. I got my ndc tab and eastbay tab and two fatwallet tabs. And one tab for other.
finishline is 15% cashback with discover i believe...
I'm with you, Phil.  I'll be up anyway, I'll give it a shot, and if not, I'm OK.
If this is like the other times, I will prolly purchase the ndc one first, then continue to wait for the stupid timer on eastbay and try to purchase there with my 20% off gc.
I normally return the ndc one once I get the eastbay confirmation e-mail. I might keep the ndc one this time tho. sz 10.5 for me.
If I do get 2 pairs, I am willing to sell it retail to a Bay Area NTer. And hope that they can return the favor to someone else.
Or if I fail someone how, someone can share the kindness to me. But I am almost sure I can get one.

2hrs left people. Warm those fingers.
pimp.gif

yeah man, that was hella good advice during the flint release.  Using the same method tonight. 
Copped an extra discounted gift card becasue of this

Wifey just sent my second pair  of flints back to NDC...hopefully she'll get 2 packages of cool greys.

Originally Posted by bballah3

and what time do shoes go on NDC?

People are saying midnight... but everyime I've copped on NDC they go up at like 4 am Eastern..... the Jams did

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by bballah3

and what time do shoes go on NDC?

People are saying midnight... but everyime I've copped on NDC they go up at like 4 am Eastern..... the Jams did
The whole "Free Shipping" thing on Nice Kicks says midnight but I can't remember even one release dropping at 12PST. I usually fall asleep around 3, they drop at 3:01 and I'm screwed. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Son...you realize if you do not cop at least 4 pairs you fail life.
laugh.gif

if you are referring to me all i want is two 12.5's already ordered two 12's from overseas. I am not sleeping on this release if fail i rather fail trying everything i can think of. Last year i came out with about 6 pairs canceled all but 2.

SD NEX heads. The NEX will have 24 pairs of these with a 20 discount on top of our discount price.

thenewjs23 - Nice idea!

Sticking with my plan..

Here's a hint..

usa-mexico-border.jpg

*Hired some immigrants to camp out with me..*
( No Racial)

grin.gif

So if im on the east coast DC, will they go up at midnight or 3am due to pacific time. Im not trying to deal with my areas bs at the mall.

Originally Posted by ALDY

thenewjs23 - Nice idea!

Sticking with my plan..

Here's a hint..

usa-mexico-border.jpg

*Hired some immigrants to camp out with me..*
( No Racial)

grin.gif

its more than the thrill of the hunt (retail) for me.

They should be up at midnight, occasionally ndc doesn't put them up until some random time, but I think I read a tweet earlier saying they were going up at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom