Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Playing nba 2k11- lame hibbetts doesnt open til 9am have to be at work at 7:45. Hopefully the internet thing pans out.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by thebeast23

In line at lenox for the TSG party and waiting on my wristband...I estimate I'm number like 80-100 Lol... Out of 300+ if I don't cop here then of to gwinnett place I go

Yo where u at in the line, I'm at the macys entrance...with the dmp's on
im at the macys entrance to im like 15th in line where you at? I got on the Clogs.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

people saying already they getting cancel emails from FNL

frown.gif

Got nothing so far but the confirmation email from earlier..

I want to play Call of Duty... but...I know I'll end up getting deep into it and forget all about ordering them. LOL

last year people got confirmation emails from FNL and they order still was cancelled
they have rep for doing that
and people was waitin 72 hours just to get their funds back from them'
i hope a year later they step their game up

do these fit like the 2001's or the cdp's? i didint get the SJ's last yr but im a 11 in the 01's and a 11.5 in the cdps

Yo every Eastbay link I open up has a shorter countdown time then the other ones Ive had up for like a few hours or a half hour... I mean its only a difference of like 20 seconds but anyone else having this problem? I know eastbays gonna screw us all up anyway but I wanna know whats good with their system SMDH

last year people got confirmation emails from FNL and they order still was cancelled
and people was waitin 72 hours just to get their funds back from them
mad.gif
better not happen...customer service said the orders would be honored but we'll see..

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My local mall only got two 13s between two stores. FML.

I'm enjoying the comfort of my cozy bed while I wait for NDC.

Can't beat no tax + free overnight.
pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.
NDC ALWAYS charges me tax...

My local mall only got three 13s between two stores. FML.

pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.

I had the same prob with the eastbay countdown, I got the add to cart button then it took me to an error page, I should have stayed on there till 12 on the dot

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

and people was waitin 72 hours just to get their funds back from them
mad.gif
better not happen...customer service said the orders would be honored but we'll see..
Rule number 1, FNL customer service is terrible. I wouldn't count on anything they say. With that said, I know the "early mobile FNL trick" does work, so keep your fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.
same here .. always get the msrp price of the shoe no shipping no tax ... watching netflix and laying down... cant beat that

Originally Posted by king26

I want to play Call of Duty... but...I know I'll end up getting deep into it and forget all about ordering them. LOL
am playing zombies but got my eye on the eastbay timer..gotta know how to multitask..lol..

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

pimp.gif

Good luck to everyone.
same here .. always get the msrp price of the shoe no shipping no tax ... watching netflix and laying down... cant beat that
How do you get no tax and free overnight?

Back
Top Bottom