Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Now NDC call center is closed.
laugh.gif

To all you guys that got through, I'm jelly.

I finally got through on NDC after 1.5 hours. I was so excited I forgot to use the free over night code. Will they let me apply it if I give them a call tomorrow?

i got off the phone with eastbay about 10 minutes ago and they was sold out of everything between 8 and 12...

my FTL order finally went through. got an order number...idk if it's a sure thing or not

smh at FNL for basically hiding the link to the cool grey's. i had all the sites opened up on my tabs and kept refreshing FNL forever and saw nothing. finally decided to search it and what do you know? all the sizes are gone.

ENTER CODE: COOL GREY for free overnight shipping on NDC if anyone gets it to work.. Worked for me but i went back for my brothers paid and im getting pipeline error oh well

See, all of that stuff above w/ ordering online is why it's better to brave a few hrs of rain. Your chances are better.

nvm i went to paypal and all it says address error ...... *seinfield GIF* im going to bed..... not wasting time..

Stood in line at willowbrook mall in jersey for 2 hours...... got away with my pair! Hopefully I can get back in line and cop another!

Half the time I don't even get the "pipeline" msg, the wheel just stops turning and the page looks normal again but no progress was made.  

FUUUU Eastbay
roll.gif

Put me to payment info thinking I was gonna get them.... then said they are out of stock.

FINALLY got through Swoosh!!!!

Good luck to all.  Keep bangin' on NDC.  Took me 1.5 hrs but persistance pays.  REFRESH!!!

Called eastbay randomly at 1015pm (CA), got to a lady within 45 seconds. Lady said there was sz 11 available, after she got my information down she says it sold out but there is 11.5, so i got that which might be a good thing since 11s fit a little tight?

copped of ndc on my phone t 10 57 pm central. already received email confirmation. free next day air is the shiznit. along with my pairs from wellgosh and finishline mobile glitch im set. still need a 2c for my nephew, im sure i can pick that up at the mall tomorrow.

Was on hold with easbay for 20 mins so when 9pm hit i decided to give FL.com a try. I get a long loading time in which then i finally get through eastbay. I ask the man if he has my sz 11.5 and i get to order 2 . by the time i get off the phone i notice that the finishline.com processed my order and got a 3rd pair without even wanting it. Now i have to sell 2 pairs. I wonder if i'll have any trouble selling the 2 pairs. I'm still hurt by the fact that i missed out on the Jams... I guess this isn't a bad consolation prize. I wish you campers the best. I 'm going to try to go get another pair this morning at a local shoe place... Godbless America...

i hope this kid gets a pair of 11's and makes a video of them

best video of the year

i am sure he would be very happy

Wow...that stupid eastbay countdown thing WORKED for me. I had just got out of the shower and the order screen was up. I was clicking through everything expecting a crash but everything went through....got a regular order number and everything. Now I have a back up if finishline doesn't come through. Really want NDC so I can get the free overnight shipping but eh I will live. Good night and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom