Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

got mines from NDC thanks for the link COOLGREY = it will be here on friday best release yet!
jus got to pick up my sons pair locally... wish it was easy to pick up adults.

Good luck and merry XMAS!

The rush of getting these shoes was fun. I ended up with a magic number of 4.

2 separate orders with free shipping. The high speed internet was good to me!

i got thru on eastbay at 10:59 central time, went through through checkout and it said it would take 3 hrs to process my order. i knew right then i was screwed, now i gotta wait in line at FL at 4:30. i don't know why i even bother with eastbay. i have NEVER successfully ordered a pair of J's that everyone was trying to get from them. EUCK FASTBAY!!!

my eastbay order went through at 9:25pst. still havent gotten an email confirmation. anyone else in the same boat?

I ordered my 10.5 at 8:55 pm pacific time and all good, but I don't think the coolgrey worked out, it was free shipping though.
I scheduled a call back at 5:45 am so I can fix it, plus the wake up call will allow me to drive to my morning store to grab another pair of 10.5.
Thanks for the twitter update from someone.

That eastbay bs said i had to wait 5 hours. I left the screen open and an hour later I got a message saying they were sold out and removed from my cart.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Finally got thru the Eastbay getdown. Good luck to all those still in the struggle. Happy Holidays.

I'm getting the wheel thing spinning on NDC. I've already typed in my card information, but am waiting for another screen to pop up. Should I reload or wait it out?

C'MON! Expect the same %+!% for the Concords! This is getting out of hand. The freaking screen is spinning like crazy! C"Mon Man!

I got to Page 2 - Payment!

Got mine at champs no problem....waited for my boy (he was in the HOH Willowbrook line)...girl tried to cut the line when the employees turned around to get a pair for her boyfriend...dudes was not having that..everybody spoke up and said she wasnt there LOL...her own fault she came at like 11:45 (midnight release)...she must not know...THIS AINT NO GAME!

Originally Posted by Caliking03

my eastbay order went through at 9:25pst. still havent gotten an email confirmation. anyone else in the same boat?

got through footaction.com around 9:20...still havent gotten that email 
nerd.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

Originally Posted by you big dummy

That eastbay bs said i had to wait 5 hours. I left the screen open and an hour later I got a message saying they were sold out and removed from my cart.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

same
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Be Cool.

Check your spam or just wait it out. It's only been a few hours.   

Just got to the FOotlocker in Oakland ca and there is already about 10-15 people in line. Mad cuz now Imma have to pitch a tent way earlier than I wanted to. It's gone be a long night.

Got to the place order screen on NDC.

Now its stuck on the circle/dot thingy and saying "order processing"
grin.gif

I'm stuck at the spinning wheel on NDC step 2 after I already entered my credit card and clicked next step for over an HOUR!!

What is Pipeline?

Computer processors can handle millions of instructions each second. Once one instruction is processed, the next one in line is processed, and so on. A pipeline allows multiple instructions to be processed at the same time. While one stage of an instruction is being processed, other instructions may be undergoing processing at a different stage. Without a pipeline, each instruction would have to wait for the previous one to finish before it could even be accessed.

To understand the benefit of a pipeline, imagine that a car manufacturing plant had to wait for each car to be fully completed before starting on the next one. That would be horribly inefficient, right? It makes much more sense to work on many cars at once, completing them one stage at a time. This is what a pipeline in a computer allows. Pipelining, as it is called, often keeps around six instructions at once in the processor at different stages of processing. Pipelines can be used for the CPU as well as for accessing memory (DRAM).In other words the system was overloaded.

I forgot to enter the COOLGREY promotion. If I call nikestore tomorrow could they add the free shipping?

Back
Top Bottom