Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Do all NDC orders Have an o###### ? Please let me know I got the email, but i heard they cancel as well?
All orders have a o###### in the beginning.

NDC/Swoosh rarely cancels orders.

wow, it only took me an hour and a half to get through but I got my order completed on ndc.  I had an simultaneous  order on eastbay with the waiting clock.  literally 5 minutes after my ndc order was complete, the eastbay order was cancelled due to being sold out.  I'm just glad I got mine in.

I hate all these servers crashing I was on before it launched took me 1 hr and 5 site crashes before I got my sz 10 from NDC plus free overnight shipping sleep time GL to everyone in line tomorrow cause pretty much sold out now...

now NDC won't load at all again......

frown.gif

Yes ordered 4 pairs from ndc 3 right at midnight, then my cuz calls asks if i can help him get a pair so after a hour of the pipe line box it went though! all together copped 10 pairs online. Thanks to you all who shared the websites:pimp:

Sitting on an NDC spinning wheel as well...gonna give up soon.  Messed up.   Got the pipeline error, etc...not sure what in the hell im doing.  would like 1 pair 

NDC still has me on the spinning wheel of death... Waiting to get to the payment option
30t6p3b.gif

Non flash ndc keeps saying error tax shippment, eastbay has a full size run but everthing is sold out, im getting sleepy

i cant proceed to the payment stage on the check out. you would think that nike could troubleshoot the problem..im tryin to be patient!

just placed an order on ndc entire process adding to cart to checkout 3-5 min, looks like its back up

Just got in from gettin my pair from the 34th street Footlocker in Manhattan. Stood out there for 6 hours...and i gotta be at work in less than 5 hours...SMH. Its worth it though!
Gonna try and get another pair b4 work too 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom