Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

This is what NDC is telling me....

! Error calculating Tax for Shipment #1 : Io exception: Got minus one from a read call

Haven't copped Jays in awhile (2 years???)...woke up when i saw the Blue soles
pimp.gif

Got 3 pairs through eastbay... going to my nice warm bed tonight! Good Night stay dry out there
roll.gif

LOL after all that this the message I get now

"!! Error calculating Tax for Shipment #1 : Io exception: Got minus one from a read call "

i'm officially done, goodnight everyone

My Eastbay account history is telling me that my order is Unshipped and waiting on approval. So im done it's time to sleep

Originally Posted by ConnorG

wow the farthest i can get is the tax error on swoosh
Same thing was happening to me. You have to be persistent. Keep refreshing, even if you have to go though the whole checkout process over and over. Worked my 4th try. Good luck.

error message was doing the same thing for me. but kept refreshing order. finally got through after 20 MIN of dealing with it. now im just onthe page with spinning wheel waiting for order to go through

The funds have been removed from my bank account, looks like it's going through! It was a trip to get a confirmation immediately after placing my order with FNL. Definitely diggin' the two pair limit!

Finally NDC comes through...glad I didnt give up, as I was able to get some of these for myself, the wife and the baby

ndc finallllyyyyy went through for me. got discouraged after i tried to refresh the page and it said they werent available anymore, then refreshed again and bam, fsr
laugh.gif
got my confirmation and all but i dont feel very secure, especially with what they did to me with the spacejams. still gunna hit up the stores tomorrow morning. keep trying guys
smile.gif
24wsgpg.png

Back
Top Bottom