Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Got my order through for an 11.5 on NDC last night without a problem...This morning I wake up and my wife slings a Footlocker bag at me with a size 11 inside...She went last night and copped from a friend without telling my anything about it...

I was at NDC page at 9:00 PST and saw nothing, luckilly I saw the link on the Nikestore Twitter page right around the same time, got in without problem from there, added my 11.5, went to check out and changed my shipping to overnight and then it automatically added the "COOLGREY" code to my order...Got my confirmation email imediately...

Sizing is nothing like the Spacejam's from last year...I ordered the 11.5 online because I was assuming they would be a half size smaller like the SJ's...When I tried the 11 on they fit perfect...But i'll use the 11.5 for Basketball since I usually tape the hell out of my feet and ankles...
Great story...ever greater woman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

im on the phone on hold with NDC now, hopefully they are able to give me the free overnight shipping, i tried using the promotional code last night but it wasnt working.

let me know if they do, on the way to the office, so i was going to call them in a few mins and try to get the same thing done.
lady on the phone said once order is submitted they cant edit it, she is talkin with a supervisor to see wat she can do.
i told her it even says nikestore twitter page we can call call in and change our shipping methods.
i'll keep u updated

wow
tired.gif
she wasn't able to edit my order. she did give me a free overnight promo for my next purchase though. im going to try and call back to see if any1 else can edit my shipping.

Same story here. I had the code in and everything and im not sure what happened, but it says I have ground now. Probably will cancel if they dont change it for me.

I got my pair. It wasn't that easy though. I came in thinking that I had a slim chance of copping my size b/c I saw the huge line outside the mall. But my girl saw another entrance that was open so I took that route. About 5 people were in that entrance, and we all made it to FootLocker before the massive crowd came in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Enough about reselling, it's people trying to take advantage of a mis-priced item.

I will say though, when there's a two pair limit, is it worth buying another to make $20-30 after fees? For eBay I know it is, but probably not for you.

for those who ordered from finishline, did you get an email after placing the order? I didn't get one and there isn't an order for it in my account

i got mine with no problem. got to my mall at like 4:20 AM and just had to wait in line for them. i was the 9th person in line and they let 3 people at a time go into the store. froze my @+% off though, Ohio weather sucks..

Wore my 09' Spacejams too
laugh.gif

Not to put these down since I just bought them and waited in line!
tongue.gif

But I just put these next to my DS 09 Space Jams and I am sorry but the Space Jams are much nicer!

However I do like the shape of the cool greys better!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I got some bs for you guys.... Our mall, 2 store got it, 36 pairs total. 150+ standing out there. Didn't try the mall, but someone who came to where I went told me that. We got a store called eblens. They have 8-12 size run. The manager swoops all the 13s, so most good J releases always are 8-12. So I was like fine, I'll get the 12. I call, lady tells me there are 2 12s. So Im like well Ill get both. I knew how it was going to be. I gave my boy a bottle of vodka and a pack of newport 100s to stand outside at the store while I worked 3rd shift. I got out at 5 and I was first in line. People came around 5:15-5:45. Mission accomplished. Take a look at their door sign and you'll see why good Jordan releases are BS after employees pick through.

photo12230508.jpg

Is that supposed to be funny, having 11 pairs......

Got a pair of 8.5's.. Would've rather had some 9's but oh well, they fit so I'm not complaining. I love how Finishline told me they open up at 8 and 10 and I go there an hour before those times and they told me they've been sold out for like three hours.

pretty ez cop for me, jogged past this dummy and scooped the last sz 10.. he showed up 2mins lata askin for a 10
roll.gif

For all who ordered from finishline, I hope yall get yours. I ordered SJs last year in a sz 10, my order was confirmed. But after about a week of stock searching they didnt have any sp I got screwed over.

Really easy cop for me I was 2nd in a line of 5 people at my local mall. I hope everyone got theirs & have a happy Holiday & a blessed New Year.

Hanon mustve got a re-stock, they emailed me, I added to cart and checked out. Came to 119.91 Gbp or 185$ us roughly, can't beat that

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

Not to put these down since I just bought them and waited in line!
tongue.gif

But I just put these next to my DS 09 Space Jams and I am sorry but the Space Jams are much nicer!

However I do like the shape of the cool greys better!
smokin.gif
No, no , and no. 

I was able to get a 13 and a 9.5 and im a 10 this sucks! I tried on the 9.5 and they kinda felt good so Im guessing these run a little big.

Back
Top Bottom